Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Kostakis2014 wrote:
Can anyone explain what this line means? got steelskin got flesh and stone, but dont understand ( run the latter in Sand Stance what is sand stance how to do it ? :D

‣ Get Steelskin and Flesh and Stone, run the latter in Sand Stance

"Flesh and Stone" is a toggleable Aura skill which can provide two different effects. You can only run one of those effects in a same time.

---
First use activates "Sand stance" (you need to run this) - it will Blind enemies that are close to you and will reduce damage from enemies that are far from you.

It will also give you yellow-ish aura circle around your character to give you some idea where is border line for those effects.

----
Second use will activate "Blood stance" that are only useful for melee characters. So do not use it. It will also give you red-ish aura circle around your character.

Last edited by HennekY on Mar 20, 2020, 9:37:21 AM
"
medonoska wrote:
Why is the Spark here in the guide? With the Arc together, I thought we use Arc, not spark :o sorry, newbie here :)

We replace spark later with arc me newbie too nice to meet ya :)
"
About the weapon is there anyone can write a guide I can follow to craft a good staff?
So far:
Eclipse staff 77+
--> +3 gems
ad then?

up up :)

thanks!
Hello guys. I am following the build to literally. I have 4.5k of life and almost 2k ES., but my damage seems low enough ... do you think that investing in the amulet with +1 to all lighting gems can raise it enough ??
Last edited by baguz on Mar 20, 2020, 10:14:31 AM
"
baguz wrote:
Hello guys. I am following the build to literally. I have 4.5k of life and almost 2k ES., but my damage seems low enough ... do you think that investing in the amulet with +1 to all lighting gems can raise it enough ??

Your first priority should be staff with "+3 to all lightning spells" or "+2 to all spells".

Second priority probably ring with Assassin's mark.

After that Devouring diadem - it will free up 3 skill points and allow to run Wrath that will provide huge boost to DPS. Though it is pricey unique.
Last edited by HennekY on Mar 20, 2020, 10:39:49 AM
ok but i have bought the staff with triggered socked ability...so is better "+3 to all lightning spells" first???
As a new player: awesome guide, I enjoy playing a league start for the first time with this build.

What I noticed though is a bit of a void between end-of-storyline and full-on-mapping.

I am stuck in-between somewhere and for example can't switch to Eldrich Battery and Zealot's Oath yet because it breaks me in all kinds of ways, probably because of lack of gear. Maybe I am just unaware of gear farming tactics and thus stuggle to utilize this build as it was meant.

Any advice on gear slightly lower and cheaper than the things listed under Gear?
I bet a lot of ppl already asked that question but search function sucks hard so here i am, asking:

How do you guys reg Health? Do you only use a Health Flask ?
The leech from the Ascendancy (0,5%) seems too low to reg HP fast enough and in longer fights my Health Flask will be drained.

Cheers and stay healthy :)
Does the endgame form of this build use Wrath as part of the auras? I'm bit confused as it's mentioned in Devouring Diadem but it's not in gem section? If we are running Wrath it has to be in Diadem I think? And what aura mana reserve reduction nodes do I need on the tree could anyone explain?
Hello,

what should be my first Goal,

get the to Level of all Lightning Spells or trigger socketed Spells on Staff?

staff witb both of them cost 10 ex to much for me ...

Last edited by banelingbust111 on Mar 20, 2020, 11:49:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info