Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
_Sn4k3_ wrote:
Hi all,

just checking out with my progressions in order to help other people with this build:

a) Survivability
Try to push life @5k it helps a lot in sustaining high end content. Remember to keep the 43% of your life pool as es

b) Playstile
You have to be quick, flesh and stone is really important as anointing your amulet with silent step

c) Flask are a huge benefit

About the weapon is there anyone can write a guide I can follow to craft a good staff?
So far:
Eclipse staff 77+
--> +3 gems
ad then?

Thanks a lot :)

Are you not using cluster jewel at all?
Not yet :)
Hello so i wanted to thank you for the build, i am 40 lvl now following it and its fun for noob like me (new green player) but i dont understand still lots of things, and they are not explained in guide, or maybe im blind. So i did 33lvl ascendancy what ascendancy i need to choose? ocultit, elementalist, necromancer? how to put skill points in them cant find this info in the guide? can i change ascendancy?

and where is this library where some siosa is? which sells gems
Last edited by Kostakis2014 on Mar 20, 2020, 6:13:22 AM
"
Kostakis2014 wrote:
Hello so i wanted to thank you for the build, i am 40 lvl now following it and its fun for noob like me (new green player) but i dont understand still lots of things, and they are not explained in guide, or maybe im blind. So i did 33lvl ascendancy what ascendancy i need to choose? ocultit, elementalist, necromancer? how to put skill points in them cant find this info in the guide? can i change ascendancy?

and where is this library where some siosa is? which sells gems

when you complete the trial you choose elementalist (after all this is elementalist arc witch guide although i guess he forgot to put it on title XD)

the library is a zone that you access from "the imperial gardens", you enter it and complete the quest she gives you and then you cna buy gems at the town
Last edited by Softseek on Mar 20, 2020, 7:43:27 AM
Hi Enki! Thanks a lot for the guide, I've been following it since 3.9 and started using 3.10 in the new league.

I saw on your stream that there was a point that you switched from non eldritch build to eldritch battery build; when do I know I'm ready for this?
"
Turthur wrote:
Hey! Second time iam followeing one of your guides, great as always.

Just a question, how to generate frenzy charges in this one?

The second 5 link gem set up is Orb of Storms linked with Power Charge on Crit. That's where we get our Power Charges from.
How much worse/other is using 6-link Pledge of Hands for arc with a good roll?
Amazing guide i tried playing POE a few times but there's just so much in the game, you explained everything in this guide and really helped me. I'm loving this game atm.

When would u recommend including a large cluster gem?
Last edited by DunksTheFunks on Mar 20, 2020, 9:51:28 AM
Can anyone explain what this line means? got steelskin got flesh and stone, but dont understand ( run the latter in Sand Stance what is sand stance how to do it ? :D

‣ Get Steelskin and Flesh and Stone, run the latter in Sand Stance
Why is the Spark here in the guide? With the Arc together, I thought we use Arc, not spark :o sorry, newbie here :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info