Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Ela1n wrote:
"
Zeeul wrote:
"
Ela1n wrote:
Is it even possible to hit so much mana regen to spam arc with empower? Even with -20 mana cost and +66% mana regen i'm standing afk waiting to get mana. Can do some crazy things to get 20lvl clarity, or what will help?

I just tried this and I have zero problems running empower without any "-20 mana cost mods"

Stats:
In my defence tab I have: Mana regen per second 142.8
In my Misc tab I have: Max Total recovery per second from mana leech 394.8 (i dont have a mana leech gem, just followed the guide)
I notice my 21/20 inspiration has "supported skills 35% reduced mana cost"
level 7 clarity
arcane surge level 6 gives 0.6% mana regen per second

So maybe you missed something?

So you have both inspiration and empower? I already have awakened gems so i tried to swap inspiration for this.
Unavailable

I think the lack of inspiration is really the issue. I can't see your characters as your profile isn't public, but if you follow the guide, Enki suggests that you drop added lightning for empower if you run it. I think sustain is part of the reason.

Admittedly, I did what you did in a way. I got an awakened added lightning damage like you have. Once that was in, I decided to just roll with it, ignoring empower. Because of this, I ignored the +3 lightning gem levels on my staff and went with more straight stats. (Unfortunately, I don't have the +2 support enchant so I haven't been able to do that yet either. Jun gave me +1, but she's being stingy with +2)

Alternatively, you could try to craft your way out of the mana issues, but if you're already rolling with -20 to casting cost I suspect inspiration might be the only feasible answer. Running an enduring mana flask (I think that's what they're called) could also be something of a solution, but that's really rough on bosses without adds to feed off of.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
New player here. I came across a problem today. After weeks of searching the market, I finally managed to buy a high level staff with +3 to lighting spells, double damage chance while focused, and right sockets. After moving my gem setup to it, I couldn't use my arc skill. When I hover over the skill it just says "skill can't be used". Now, the staff has another mod that says "support level 18 cast while channeling". To be it was a useless mod that I thought I could just ignore. Is it possible that the mod is causing some problem that I can't use my gems that are attached to the staff? Or is it some focused mechanic that I don't know of? Any help would be greatly appreciate 🙏.

This is the staff:

Thank you
Last edited by Excalibour00 on Feb 17, 2020, 4:27:34 AM
"

I think the lack of inspiration is really the issue. I can't see your characters as your profile isn't public, but if you follow the guide, Enki suggests that you drop added lightning for empower if you run it. I think sustain is part of the reason.

Admittedly, I did what you did in a way. I got an awakened added lightning damage like you have. Once that was in, I decided to just roll with it, ignoring empower. Because of this, I ignored the +3 lightning gem levels on my staff and went with more straight stats. (Unfortunately, I don't have the +2 support enchant so I haven't been able to do that yet either. Jun gave me +1, but she's being stingy with +2)

Alternatively, you could try to craft your way out of the mana issues, but if you're already rolling with -20 to casting cost I suspect inspiration might be the only feasible answer. Running an enduring mana flask (I think that's what they're called) could also be something of a solution, but that's really rough on bosses without adds to feed off of.

I have a +3 lightning staff with most of the awakened Gems, but I rolled another +3 lightning staff with 2 red sockets and just wanted try empower. As you said, I just removed awakened lightning damage and added empower as the guide mentioned. The tooltip was a little lower damage and it was a little weaker (that may have been other stats on the staff), but still worked.

My preference is +3 lightning with as many awakened as you can afford (currently I got awakened added lightning damage and awakened lightning pen, but was hoping the price comes down on the awakened spell echo, currently about 5ex) I am suprised to hear you say you passed on +3 lightning since I dont think I have ever seen any combination of mods beat a +3 lightning staff including the +2 support gems doesn't seem to come close according to POB.

ps if you need a +2 support gem craft, msg me and I will craft it for you.

Hi Enik ty for the build im having truble with the pluss 3 staff and as i am on ps4 i have limited access to crafting knowledge i got my self a eclipsis staff influence item level 80 on crusader i hit pluss 3 but canot get good high affexss or any for that matter im still useing the unique west staff my buil is open and skill tree if u have the time to have a look or pull it up i mange to get tail wind and pluss 1 on amulet i have ran urber lab so meny times i cant hit the implicit i need well thats rng 4 yah , thanks agin for the guide its realy well done and ezy to read even though im a bit dislexic lol .
Timeless Gems, are they worth it?

So I bought a timeless gem. Put it into my skill tree and WTF it messes everything up! so I spend an hour researching it and finally understand. I spend like 10 divines rerolling hoping for better luck.

My problem is: timeless gems seem to take away soo many good stats, other than the keystone energy shield reward they give, most of the other nodes are random junk. Occasionally I will see something good like +25 lightning damage but I have to go through 3 unless nodes to get to it. The result always looks less appealing than the original tree.

Am I supposed to take a hit in order to get that major energy shield keystone, or am I supposed to keep rolling until I get lucky with nodes that also beat the non-timeless tree.

Anyone using the timeless jewel, thoughts and experiences?

Hey guys. Any suggestions for upgrades? I have been having having a hard time lately with lots of bosses like the hunter or the elder bosses. To the point i barely manage to kill them before i spent all 6 portals. Havent even tried sirus yet.
"
Septimous wrote:

Hey guys. Any suggestions for upgrades? I have been having having a hard time lately with lots of bosses like the hunter or the elder bosses. To the point i barely manage to kill them before i spent all 6 portals. Havent even tried sirus yet.

I have comparable gear and recently got the Runebinder passive for two simultaneous brands. Seems to work pretty well, gameplay is mostly Stormbrand and some Arc until the boss is down. Not the fastest but it works.
Last edited by rainmeadow on Feb 17, 2020, 9:59:32 AM
"
Septimous wrote:

1: Multimod your assassins mark ring
2: Mutliomodded +3 lightning staff would be stronger
3: shaper, elder, or warlord (i think)? fingerless gloves can roll some nice buffs
4: Your belt looks weak to me, should be able to get a stygian with +90 life around 40 energy shield and some resists for 10-20c
5: Queens hunger is strong, but i think shaper vaal regalia rare with the right mods can be stronger
6: Maybe replace one vermillion ring with a shaper Opal ring for more damage
7: Do you need that +30 strength node? maybe you could get that on the belt if you really need it.
8: More levels of course

Edit: "Crackling speed" is only 4 poiints away which would give a nice damage boost. But in the meantime "Lightning walker" is two points away, if you can ditch that strength node, then you only need 1 level to make it to lightning walker that would be a nice temporary damage boost until you can reach crackling speed.

Thats all I can think of
Last edited by Zeeul on Feb 17, 2020, 10:53:05 AM
"
Zeeul wrote:
"
Septimous wrote:

1: Multimod your assassins mark ring
2: Mutliomodded +3 lightning staff would be stronger
3: shaper, elder, or warlord (i think)? fingerless gloves can roll some nice buffs
4: Your belt looks weak to me, should be able to get a stygian with +90 life around 40 energy shield and some resists for 10-20c
5: Queens hunger is strong, but i think shaper vaal regalia rare with the right mods can be stronger
6: Maybe replace one vermillion ring with a shaper Opal ring for more damage
7: Do you need that +30 strength node? maybe you could get that on the belt if you really need it.
8: More levels of course

Edit: "Crackling speed" is only 4 poiints away which would give a nice damage boost. But in the meantime "Lightning walker" is two points away, if you can ditch that strength node, then you only need 1 level to make it to lightning walker that would be a nice temporary damage boost until you can reach crackling speed.

Thats all I can think of

by multimoding you mean the +3 crafted modifiers thing? cause if so i loose the 4 sec shock on focus on ring cause with +3 crafted it goes up to 3 suffix and wont let me put one. i am using this belt for the chaos resistance mostly. i will look for a belt that has life, str and chaos resistance in order to get that str node off. put it there cause for some reason the place i got the timeless jewel at needs a ton of str
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
New player here. I came across a problem today. After weeks of searching the market, I finally managed to buy a high level staff with +3 to lighting spells, double damage chance while focused, and right sockets. After moving my gem setup to it, I couldn't use my arc skill. When I hover over the skill it just says "skill can't be used". Now, the staff has another mod that says "support level 18 cast while channeling". To be it was a useless mod that I thought I could just ignore. Is it possible that the mod is causing some problem that I can't use my gems that are attached to the staff? Or is it some focused mechanic that I don't know of? Any help would be greatly appreciate 🙏.

This is the staff:

Thank you

Very sorry this happened to you. Someone ran into the same issue earlier this league, where they had crafted a staff that was amazing except for the channeling mod, not realizing that mod would render the whole weapon useless. This might even be that staff!

All you can really do is resell it or try your luck with annuls. You ultimately have a 1/3 chance of not permanently ruining the item--not the worst odds in this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info