Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi all I just hit plus's 3 to all lightning skill gems and adds 1 to 52 lightning damage to spells on a item level 80 crusader eclipses staff and no not a war staff should I multy mode and excalt same it or just mode and leve it be
"
rainmeadow wrote:
I don't know how to craft further

Craft them like me
"
rainmeadow wrote:
Rerolled my other ring as well - now I have two rings which I don't know how to craft further:

Input would be greatly appreciated.

I would keep the assassins mark 8 ring for temporary, but I would recommend getting either of the two best rings:

Vermillion shaper (for life)
Opal shaper (for elemental damage)

Level 80 rings (required for assassins mark 12)
Level 82 rings (required for "of shaping" spell damage 35%)
Level 84 rings (for the top resists)
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Ring

Roll until you hit assassins mark 12 and at least one other tier 1 mod (Ideally a shaper mod).

Then you can multimod.

I recommend rolling both rings at the same time because or at least being flexible on the second ring. If you hit assassins mark 12 and spell damage on one ring you can target life and resist on the other or visa-versa.

Try to get groups of similar stats on each ring so that the catalysts can have max effect. (I got a nice elemental buff on my opal ring from catalysts). I put my resists on jewels and boots, but if you can stack them on one ring you can also get a nice bump from catalysts.

Also, you can get a nice damage boost from some synthesis rings like these: There are a ton on the market from 40c-1ex, i got lucky earlier and dropped this one:

Its about the same damage as my opal ring.

Good luck
Last edited by Zeeul on Feb 15, 2020, 2:18:18 PM
Do you guys run Delve content to craft weapon/armor? I'm having a lot of trouble in the mines with survivablity (I can only run up to yellow maps so far).
"
oVoAutumn wrote:
Do you guys run Delve content to craft weapon/armor? I'm having a lot of trouble in the mines with survivablity (I can only run up to yellow maps so far).

I dont have a lot of experience with fossil crafting. But I never found the fossil crafting mods particularly good. There are some ok ones and some everyone should know, like the super simple fossil craft to put 30% quality on an item (before you craft it)

If you want to try fossil crafting, I would think its more efficient to spam maps your comfortable with, make your own Ex and then buy the fossils and resonators.

In the mines, I am only at depth 300. But its kinda fun change of gameplay, and I find it super good for leveling, because I find it pretty safe. Some quick obvious tips you probably already know.

1: Keep your darkness resistance at 75% and light radius at 150%
2: Unless you dont mind dieing or want to explore, stay on the path next to the light truck, should be a lot safer
3: If your struggling, go up 50 levels
4: Some kind of modifiers like (recover 5% of shield on kill) (shaper vaal regalia mod) is super helpful to keep your defences up
5: Speed flask works on your light truck thing. I find it safer to move quickly with the truck.

and also, over the course of my 97 levels I would think I have probably got 98% of all my fossils from things like metamorphs and other drops, NOT the mines.
Last edited by Zeeul on Feb 16, 2020, 8:48:23 AM
Is it even possible to hit so much mana regen to spam arc with empower? Even with -20 mana cost and +66% mana regen i'm standing afk waiting to get mana. Can do some crazy things to get 20lvl clarity, or what will help?
"
Ela1n wrote:
Is it even possible to hit so much mana regen to spam arc with empower? Even with -20 mana cost and +66% mana regen i'm standing afk waiting to get mana. Can do some crazy things to get 20lvl clarity, or what will help?

I just tried this and I have zero problems running empower without any "-20 mana cost mods"

Stats:
In my defence tab I have: Mana regen per second 142.8
In my Misc tab I have: Max Total recovery per second from mana leech 394.8 (i dont have a mana leech gem, just followed the guide)
I notice my 21/20 inspiration has "supported skills 35% reduced mana cost"
level 7 clarity
arcane surge level 6 gives 0.6% mana regen per second

So maybe you missed something?
"
Zeeul wrote:
"
Ela1n wrote:

I just tried this and I have zero problems running empower without any "-20 mana cost mods"

Stats:
In my Misc tab I have: Max Total recovery per second from mana leech 394.8 (i dont have a mana leech gem, just followed the guide)
level 7 clarity

So you have both inspiration and empower? I already have awakened gems so i tried to swap inspiration for this.
"
Ela1n wrote:
"
Zeeul wrote:
"
Ela1n wrote:

Stats:
level 7 clarity

So you have both inspiration and empower? I already have awakened gems so i tried to swap inspiration for this.

143 mana/sec regen is enough to counteract this. He also has a Headhunter...so it's not apples-to-apples.

If only the accuracy had been t1 life instead...not that I’m complaining about getting a bonus useful warlord mod out of the meld.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info