Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thank you for your explanation @Zeulia.

One more question,

Is it possible/worth it to reroll the numeric values of the suffix for this item?

Also, a side question, how can I represent the item so that it shows the stats when hover over the picture of the item?

Thank you

Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Rapture Keep
Vaal Regalia
--------
Quality: +15% (augmented)
Energy Shield: 205 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Int: 194
--------
Sockets: B-R-B-B-B-B
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
+15 to maximum Energy Shield
+54 to maximum Life
Recover 6% of Energy Shield on Kill
Spells have +1.12% to Critical Strike Chance
Gain 8% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield (crafted)
--------
Shaper Item
"
Excalibour00 wrote:

One more question,

Is it possible/worth it to reroll the numeric values of the suffix for this item?

Also, a side question, how can I represent the item so that it shows the stats when hover over the picture of the item?

Thank you

Spoiler
Rapture Keep
Vaal Regalia
--------
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
--------
+54 to maximum Life
--------
Shaper Item

I think you’re asking about a divine orb. Using one will randomize the values of all prefixes and suffixes of an item within their available range. It won’t change what’s there. It will just throw the dice again. So if you’ve got a range of 48-65 max life with the shown affix which is currently at 54, a divine orb will re-roll that value, but it will still be between 48 and 65.

There is no way, to my knowledge, to reroll only a specific prefix or suffix unless there’s something legacy in standard that I don’t know about.

Note that a divine orb will not randomize the values if any implicit modifiers. Blessed orbs do that for implicits.

Z.
Last edited by Zestrenocya on Feb 14, 2020, 2:55:33 PM
"
Zestrenocya wrote:
"
Excalibour00 wrote:

One more question,

Thank you

Spoiler
Rapture Keep
Vaal Regalia
--------
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
--------
+54 to maximum Life
--------
Shaper Item

I think you’re asking about a divine orb. Using one will randomize the values of all prefixes and suffixes of an item within their available range. It won’t change what’s there. It will just throw the dice again. So if you’ve got a range of 48-65 max life with the shown affix which is currently at 54, a divine orb will re-roll that value, but it will still be between 48 and 65.

There is no way, to my knowledge, to reroll only a specific prefix or suffix unless there’s something legacy in standard that I don’t know about.

Note that a divine orb will not randomize the values if any implicit modifiers. Blessed orbs do that for implicits.

Z.

Thank you. So, does the divine orb reroll work on something that has been crafted too?
Finally hit Assassin's Mark - yay! Any ideas on how to proceed crafting this ring?

I have "Add a Suffix, remove Prefix" from Einhar as well as 5ex.. Is it worth adding another suffix that way, crafting a prefix (Life?) and slamming it afterwards for the last prefix?
Last edited by rainmeadow on Feb 14, 2020, 4:53:59 PM
Guys which one of this two ring shall I use ?

I'm new and idk for example if lvl 12 mark is much better than lvl 8 and if that shock nearby enemies is worth losing for the other stats on the opal ring
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
"
Zestrenocya wrote:
"
Excalibour00 wrote:

One more question,

Thank you

Spoiler
Rapture Keep
Vaal Regalia
--------
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
--------
+54 to maximum Life
--------
Shaper Item

Z.

Thank you. So, does the divine orb reroll work on something that has been crafted too?

Affirmative. It randomizes the numeric values of all prefixes and suffixes including crafted ones.

Z
"
Excalibour00 wrote:

Shaper Item
[/spoiler]

I am not sure if you are talking about this, but there is an option somewhere in the settings which gives you a more advanced display of your stats when you press alt (i think) maybe controll.

Look through the options, its called something like "show advanced descriptions"

So if you have this on your chest when you rollover:
50 to maximum life

you press alt and it will say something like:
50 to maximum life (Name of the mod: range 45 to 60)

That range will show if its a good or bad roll, and the range your divine orb could reroll.

Cant remember exactly since my game is not open, youll figure it out.
The sound effect of inspiration support dropping off really grinds my gears lol
"
rainmeadow wrote:
Finally hit Assassin's Mark - yay! Any ideas on how to proceed crafting this ring?

I have "Add a Suffix, remove Prefix" from Einhar as well as 5ex.. Is it worth adding another suffix that way, crafting a prefix (Life?) and slamming it afterwards for the last prefix?

Any ideas how to proceed?
Rerolled my other ring as well - now I have two rings which I don't know how to craft further:

Input would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by rainmeadow on Feb 15, 2020, 6:01:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info