Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

What a great build. I've chosen it for my first playthrough of the game (synthesis ssf) and it worked like a charm through the acts. I don't like maps (yet?), but I wanted to give some feedback.

Personally, I liked storm brand much more than the lighting spire trap, a) for its lazy playstyle and b) for fast moving bosses, because it enables a safe playstyle for beginners like me. Since the build path is so generic, you have a lot of freedom what skills exactly to play with. Great!
Can you post your current gear?
Beacon of Ruin being nerfed now according to the latest balance updates.

"The Elementalist's Beacon of Ruin notable has been changed, no longer granting proliferation of elements, and with a lower value of minimum shock. The shock benefit provided too much power in combination with increases to shock effect, while the proliferation had significant effects on performance, regardless of whether it was being taken full advantage of. We'll be replacing or changing this and other sources of proliferation in the future."
You should check this shit out, Enki. Can't say much more. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512662/page/1
Uff, that´s some REALLY SERIOUS nerf, they almost burnt the Witch!
Last edited by ArisFuser on Jun 4, 2019, 2:36:36 AM
I mean, the rotating ailments don't matter much for this build do they? Only the nerf to shock, but we might be able to make up for that by getting 20% quality on Arc?

Holding judgement until Enki weighs in anyway.
I guess Enki will have to go Heralds and reserve most mana now rather than MoM because ES nerf especially with fossil crafting and such. Probably aim for 7k life and maybe acro/phase acro? So Paragon of Calamity, 2 golems and Herald nodes it seems. Maybe his old setup will return: Storm Brand-Inc Duration/Conc Effect-Mana Leech-Arcane Surge to buff spell dmg, and I guess a new setup with Curse on Hit-Ele Weak-Herald-Steelskin lv 20 is the new way to deal with porcupines and such. Losing Beacon of Ruins really sucks, really feel for you :(

Can't do no leech maps, but at least ele reflect and no regen are still doable, a utility mana flask is probably the way to go. CWDT cold snap/purifying flame is probably a choice for more dmg. Or maybe even Arctic Armour for extra safety? I'm excited to see how he turns things around and I think he can do it.
A filthy casual
Last edited by Hologram_o on Jun 4, 2019, 2:43:41 PM
Hey enki,first i really enjoied youre build in betrayal it helped me lot to progress,i wanna try it again in this new league but it seems they are really going hard on the casters, whats youre opinion on their manifesto and how do sou see this build in the new league.And also will be finished until the league launches cause i really wanna try it again i had a lot of fun:).Thanks for all teh time and effort ypu put in to the guide and build.
Is the leveling guide only for this build or can i use the guide for(nearly)all builds?
"Beacon of Ruin: No longer causes elemental ailments from your skills to spread to other nearby enemies. Shocks from your hits now always increase damage taken by 15% (from 20%)."

With the nerfs to ES as well, build is basically dead. Occultist also got brutally murdered. They want to hamfistedly force you to play melee for at least this league.
Last edited by ScaryAtheist on Jun 5, 2019, 1:44:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info