Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'm switching to a 2-Hand staff, as i want to power up my arc (i didn't skill dark arts, but i will go for metal rapidity, which is thanks to the additional mana regen a nice alternative).

I am going to 5/6l this one:

It is still possible to craft up to 79% crit chance on it, so i think this is a very solid weapon.

Vaal Storm Call:

i have 5links on my lightning coil:
B-B-B-R-G

I would go for Vaal Storm Call/Echo/Increased Duration/Cold Penetration/?

What would you recommend as the 5th gem? Concentrated effect seems an interesting option, as it gives up to 60% MORE damage on lvl 20, but reduces the radius .

Or would you go for increased crit chance/damage?

I am also using 2x Vaal Sentencing and Chill of corruption jewels, so i can cast VSC VERY often.
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Dec 23, 2015, 4:27:49 AM
@steone: I've leveled with FT/Firestorm until m,y Arc hit Lv16, then switched out Firestorm with Arc but kept FT for additional boss damage.

@Pupalaka: As i've said before, the staff may look good to you but it really isn't, do not waste your jewelers/fusings on it.

If you want to go for a staff, invest in a +3 lightning gems (+2 lightning + +1 gems), there are some good ones in the 40c-2ex range with other stats benefiting us.
With a +3 staff, you can reach the 8th chain on Arc with just a Lv21 gem and no Empower.
You could then either eventually get a Lv4 Empower for an even bigger boost in base damage and reaching the 9th (!!) chain, or replace the gem with Life Leech or Inc Crit Dmg.

Haven't done any tests on a 5l VSC, but i'd say Conc Effect is better simply for the reason that you still gain damage even if it didn't happen to crit.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi, 1st tks for the guide, doing good so far, i have one question, i found this septre, i think is good, my question is: i can master craft more spell or mana regen or crit chance for spells, really dont know what to add:

@dffalt84: I'd recommend spell crit chance.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey there just a quick question, am level 87 in softcore talisman and was wanting to know what you think would benefit me more.. buying a 5L lightning coil or average 6l 5ex worth body armor? any advice would be great
Having trouble transitioning to mid-level maps (tier 7 seems to be about the limit of what I can comfortably do), mostly cause of low DPS I think.

These are the two best weapons I've been able to find and neither is an 80% crit dagger, so my Arc crit chance is only 48% even with 6 Power charges and an Ice Golem up, and it only totals about 15k DPS even once fully charged. Any advice? Keep farming for good daggers? I only have about 70 chaos to spend at the moment.
Hey Enki thanks for taking the time to write the guide and respond to all the questions, been having a blast with this build. I chance orb'd a Void Battery minutes ago. Do you think it is worth switching over from my current setup to a dual Void battery version of the build? What are the pros and cons of it?
Im having trouble chrom'ing my lightning coil to be the right colours. Seems like 4B should work, but the most I've been able to get so far is 3B. Is there any way to make the arc setup work with just 3B? Arc+spell echo+PCoC, maybe? I presume faster casting is ideal, but is there some other substitute I can use? Or maybe swap on Warlord's for Assassin's mark to generate charges, then swap out PCoC for faster casting?
IGN: OneEyedShadow
@Lotoole2: Can you work around the -60 lightning res and afford chroming atleast 3b on coil? If yes, it's the better choice in the long run.

@Won7on: You're missing cast speed on the sceptre and overall quite alot of spellcrit chance on both weapons. Good crit caster weapons aren't really that expensive in talisman to my experience, so you can definitely get some good upgrades for 10-20c investment.

@TwoZeroThree: Thanks, and congrats! The cons of void batteries is the low "start-up" damage, until you got charges up. The pros are great damage potential, especially when dualwieliding void batteries, and a good amount of flat mana.

@Amarantine: You can use 3b1r1g for Arc - Echo - PCoC - Cold Pen - Empower/Life Leech/Iron Will.
twitch.tv/enki91
I have an open 3L on my wand, I am not running vaal haste, increased dur, blood rage bc of the missing nodes for regen. Any other suggestions for what I could use until then? ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info