Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

For anyone who is using The Three Dragons instead of Call of the Brotherhood. Use a Flametotem + culling strike for tough bosses. Apply shock, distraction, help with DPS.
I'm not sure if it's hc viable.. Or at least need to play very careful like any other sc build.. If you dont have few exalts for brotherhood, then it has no block, no spellblock, no freeze.. nothing also ;) just life nodes are "defenses" :) Its my personal thinks, of course clearing is pretty normal.. Just RIP :) Even in full hc tree there are nothing who will make this more safe as any other version of this build
@xxmharmonxx: To expand WhiteShark2431991's idea, i've been using a Flame Totem + Faster Casting + Fire Pen setup in Talisman and it worked really well.

@Matematikas: People have been reaching Lv88 and probably beyond that in current Talisman HC with this build. You actually get many defensive layers - manabased MoM, AA, Freeze, Coil/Cloak, high mobility and the basics, high life and a good flask setup. Especially flask management gives you so much survivability, no matter if you're in HC or SC.

You can substitute CotB with Three Dragons to be able to freeze, you'll lose shock but can regain that after you can finally afford a CotB. No block is also not entirely true, we get 15% from dualwielding or whatever block chance your shield has, though that is very negligible and we try not to get hit in the first place, thus the focus on high mobility.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Dec 24, 2015, 5:40:48 AM
to all people asking if it's HC viable, yes it is I got to lvl 88 or 89 before I ripped not paying enough attention at "clutching" talisman (its hc only talisman) on a 75 map which is pretty sick and should be nerfed tbh almost ripped my 81 to it ysday!

I ran no coil just a granite flask n the warlord's mark was enough. I ran increased dmg mods and stayed away from vulnerability and -max resists. could easily run the rest alching maps. I can imagine this doing higher maps with coil and taste of hate. haven't run life leech with this build yet as i didnt have a good 5 link armor for BBBBR. Neither have I run blood magic maps which I don't really see working I really need that herald of ice for end charges, life leech and freezes for survivability. 2% lifeleech is not to be underestimated

I should add here you can self cast warlords mark and not be lazy like me, cotb will probably be enough to freeze packs. the only thing you'll miss on BM mods is arctic armour
Last edited by tiasim on Dec 24, 2015, 7:59:50 AM
Have you tried Vessel of Vinktar yet? Is it viable in this build?
I cant run most of the bosses. What help for the bosses mostly? Enfeeble? Immortal call? Life leech? Lightning coil?
me again, sorry to keep bugging you, can you gear check me now and see what else i can improve on, i know my belt is meh but i cant find a cheap 70+ life tri res belt. other than the belt, what else should i improve.
Thanks for the guide! So far, so good, I think.

Any advice on what to change next on my gear? The only thing I can think of is more chaos res (and of course higher lvl/quality gems). Anything else you think needs changing?

IGN: OneEyedShadow
Last edited by Amarantine on Dec 25, 2015, 3:59:11 AM
What do you think about controlled destruction? I'm using arc cont destruction ll echo faster casting and light pen. i'm gaing charges from flask and running 60k dps with charges.
@tiasim: If you don't mind, i would like to include this in the guide for people to see actual HC feedback without having to read through all the comments.

@TwoZeroThree: Unfortunately i haven't had a chance to test it yet. I'm currently too poor/flask too expensive in standard to buy, and even Agnerod West is always overpriced.
I can see the flat lightning damage to spells version being the best for this build.

@Cigulinin_Mızıkası: Which bosses exactly do you struggle with? For most bosses, it's more about learning their mechanics and patterns than anything else.

@UhYuuki: You could replace the Divinarius with some sceptre, to get a little more cast speed. Your helmet can get flat mana crafted with masters, and you could probably switch the chest - though i've leveled to 90 with Tabula aswell, it works if you keep your Granite Flask up.
Other than that your gear, aside from the belt you've already pointed out, is pretty good.

@Amarantine: I don't see much upgrade potential. Only thing i noticed is, put flat mana with masters on your helmet. I think you're at a point where you can save up to 6L your coil.

@godimmo: Imo it suits non-crit builds better. Arc already has a low base crit chance, losing 5% is a big deal in terms of crit consistency. There's also no gem we could change in our setup, all of them are stronger than CD.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info