Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Cool, thanks for the reply! I'll keep rocking this build! Thanks again!
IGN: OneEyedShadow
Thanks for the guide! I spent about an exalt on regrets and got a tabula rasa so I could try this out. Sheet DPS isn't all its cracked up to be, is it? This is a cool build!

I have one question though: Why Cold Penetration instead of Lightning Penetration? CotB splits the damage right in half, right? So it shouldn't really matter?

Or does Cold Pen somehow affect freezing? I wouldn't think it would affect the shatter damage from HoI, because its not linked to that, right?

And.. what would you recommend for running a 5 link on arc? Or would I be better off running a Geofri's Crest or a Vortex?
Last edited by SpidaFly on Dec 25, 2015, 3:50:57 PM
@SpidaFly: Hey there! Cold Pen actually affects freezing, at the very worst it acts like a 37% more multiplier and only gets better the more cold res an enemy has. It also allows us to easily switch gems with mana leech for no regen maps, and is easier to color on a lightning coil than lightning pen.
twitch.tv/enki91
Gear

Running HoI + HoT + Clarity + AA just fine, although I've got some further adjustments to do with gem set-up for sure. Just showing my gear in HC in case anyone is wondering. The boots were a cheap buy, easily upgrading soon, COTB dropped luckily around level 60, same with goldrim which is also temporary.

Anyways, this build is great for HC, like the OP said somewhere (iirc)- this build works great in HC as long as you play cautiously (as you always should) and you need to be attentive enough to pound flasks in case something goes wrong or you take a spike in damage.

TLDR; this build is great for HC if you have at least average reaction skills & attentiveness. This build isn't for those who want to run into the middle of packs while spamming a few buttons and not looking at what they're doing, nor for those who try to kill everything off-screen and cry when they die from reflect or something else stupid
@Citrusss: Thanks for the feedback mate! If you don't mind, i'd like to put it alongside tiasim's feedback and hopefully more future HC feedback into the guide.
twitch.tv/enki91
Yeah, for sure. I'll be mapping a lot soon so I'll have more feedback then, but it's been pretty solid the whole way through and is starting to pick up some great clear speed. Very glad I came across this build ^.^
hi, i already asked a question earlier and thanks for the answer.
I wonder which item to upgrade next.
I think one of my dagger but i would like to know what you guys think about it:

@kingarthy, I'd say the eagle etcher forsure. 48% total explicit crit / 37% explicit spell damage can be easily replaced by an item with way higher crit rolls. Not sure about the prices in standard but that'd be my first replacement :D

Next I'd consider a helmet with better, it has tri-res but two of them are low tier. Only the life and fire res are decent, the minion + is good as well BUT this build isn't benefiting from a lot of minion support gems; just the passive dmg reduction. So if you replace the helmet you could stack more res or health and then have more lee-way to change other items while staying above res cap
yeah, thats what i thought about my weapon, but with my eagle etcher i do have 15.5k dps and with my havoc razor i have less then 14.9k dps if i only wear one of them.
So is it better to replace my havoc razor instead of my eagle etcher or does it not work that way?
Last edited by kingarthy on Dec 25, 2015, 7:37:46 PM
Hi, thanks a lot for your guide, it's very helpful.

I've got a question nonetheless, is it viable to run dual Doryani's Catalyst ? I know the build is about crit but the spell power gain is rather huge with these.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info