Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi,

nice fun build build so far. I just have one question.
Do you help or kill Oak & Alira?
Got around to watching a couple of your new videos, finally. I'm not sure if I just missed it or what, but I noticed that... you didn't really bother with Blood Rage or Frenzy Charge generation much at all, haha.

Obviously you did fine without it, but it was something I kind of figured would happen when we switch to Blood Rage and move away from the automation of the Poacher's Mark dual curse -- we end up not bothering to cast it and end up not running Frenzy Charges at all.

While I dislike the reliance on curses purely due to the existence of curse-immunity and curse-reflection, they do at least guarantee Frenzy Charge up-time some of the time at least. It's still something I'm mulling over before I complete the respec of her.

Quick question, though - what is your character's listed Life regeneration rate? Not the percentage, but the actual health regeneration rate (assuming you have all the Life Regeneration nodes on your tree already.)
Hi,

regarding blood rage and frenzy charges i manualy start blood rage at the start of the map, it lasts 16 sec and its almost impossible not to kill something that time. I usually don't have to start blood rage again.

I still have 6l CoD and i really don't know if there's a point spending 15 ex+ on coil. Physical dmg is not a problem, because nothing can get even close to me (or i rush away). As i don't have any tier 12+ maps, i don't know how it would be than, but till tier 12 everything dies instantly.

ATM i have 49% crit chance, but have only 5 power charges (made mistake and took a skill point with merciless Alira :/). With another power charge i would have 55% chance.

Should i spend 20 regret and change bandit choice?

Last edited by memberx on Dec 22, 2015, 3:14:29 AM
Is Vaal Haste a part of the standard setup? i.e. total 3 auras (Herald of X, Clarity, Vaal Haste) running?
@Skrei: Thanks! Help Oak in Normal, kill all in Cruel and help Alira in Merciless.

@DarkRogue_3: There's actually a reason i'm not using Blood Rage in the videos. In No Regen maps it's gonna degen for the full 4%, which is a bit too much for my taste. Vulnerability in the Shrine video also increases Blood Rage degen, though not as hard as on No Regen.
For Atziri, it's just too annoying on the bosses, especially Vaals which take about 5 years to spawn.

You can see my life regen in the defense screenshots in my character section at the bottom of the guide.

@memberx: If you still do well with CoD, there's not much reason to switch. The 20 regrets for last power charge are worth it.

@Aedax: Standard aura setup is Arctic Armour/Clarity/Herald of Ice. Vaal Haste is optional, but i recommend it for mapping.
twitch.tv/enki91
Ahh, didn't know AA counted as an aura - but that makes sense. So is Haste added as a 4th aura, or does it replace some of the others?
We're using only vaal haste, not haste aura. Vaal haste is only a temporary aura which is not reserving our mana pool.

Thanks for the explanation. I suppose that makes sense why you wouldn't use it, then.
However, it probably would still be a PITA to recast it every 16 seconds, haha. Maybe less of an issue when solo, I suppose, but my Marauder friend did use Blood Rage in the past, so I know the cast delay using it before attacking, and he stopped using it after a while because my Ranger friend and I would kill everything by the time he finished Blood Raging and leaping in. I fear the same may happen if I stop to cast Blood Rage.

Ugh, why is getting Frenzy charges on a spell caster so freaking difficult. If only Ice Bite wasn't worthless.
How viable is this build for HC talisman? Not sure if anyone has asked the question and I wasn't able to find an answer looking through some of the pages of threads. If it is viable, is their a HC option and what items to build around?
"
xxmharmonxx wrote:
How viable is this build for HC talisman? Not sure if anyone has asked the question and I wasn't able to find an answer looking through some of the pages of threads. If it is viable, is their a HC option and what items to build around?

I'm pretty sure there's a guy playing in HC Talisman that got to lvl 87 with this build. I myself am leveling with this build and love it so far. As a HC only player, I paid close attention to survivability and I have to say this build has a really good defense system. IF you don't have time to read through all the pages, I can quickly summarize it here.

- A decent life pool. 166% from the tree + up to 21% from jewel. With decent gears, even with Call of the Brotherhood and Facebreaker/Maligaro's, you can still reach 5k HP.
- Arctic Armour and Mind Over Matter
- High clear speed. Yes, that's right. Best defense is offense. Plus if you use Call of the Brotherhood or The Three Dragons mask, your arc would chill/freeze everything most of the time and keep us safe.
- Pre-potting. You should have a surgeon's iron and topaz flask (of iron skin and of grounding respectively) and use that before spamming your arc. That will keep us safe or at least somehow mitigate physical damamge/reflect.
- Your playstyle. Obviously positioning yourself, don't do stupid things, tp-ing in front of Tunneltrap or jumping into storm bearers for example (I'm sorry Zizaran but your last two deaths are quite... meh), don't do crazy map mods, don't play while sleepy or tired. Those are all common sense that a HC player should keep in mind.

I hope that helps.
Last edited by WhiteShark2431991 on Dec 22, 2015, 3:39:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info