Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 wrote:
@@RabzH: Great to hear CoD is still good in those map tiers!

I'm still using a CoD and I faceroll pretty much everything up to T13 maps. So it definitely is still good in the higher tiers of mapping.
I reach 89k dps with Vaal Haste, 4,2k life and about 800 unreserved mana. CoD is just really good for MoM. Even though now the Keystone is easier to reach, it just has exactly the kind of stats you're looking for - except life. Yet I'm thinking about replacing it. It would take me some re-gearing to make up for the -60% LR on a Coil, but Kingsguard seems to be a really good alternative, too. Basically trading some mana reg for life and heal on CwDT.
Got any thoughts on that?

Hi, Whaitiri...

Here is my crit-arc (name Queneris), my first char in this game ... I stopped playing it long ago. Now, after a reset passive tree, I would like to start playing again. But char is broken.
Could you look at my public profile where I wrong? (i am still noob in this game :D )

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/maxXxicz/characters

Thank you very-very mutch..
Would you guys take cast speed over crit multi on weapon?
Hi Enki91, thank you for the detailed build!
I've always wanted to try Arc.

The Witch build list page says this one is MF-viable, is this still true?
If yes, what adjustments would I have to make and what MF numbers can I hope to get?

Just roughly :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Thanks for the build, i'm playing it now, using it on my first PoE character, and it's really enyojable :)
"
maxXxicz wrote:
Hi, Whaitiri...

Here is my crit-arc (name Queneris), my first char in this game ... I stopped playing it long ago. Now, after a reset passive tree, I would like to start playing again. But char is broken.
Could you look at my public profile where I wrong? (i am still noob in this game :D )

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/maxXxicz/characters

Thank you very-very mutch..

Change your wands. Get Critical Strike Chance with Spells(80%+), Cast Speed(10%+) and then look for Spell Damage and Crit Multi. You could also improve the helmet and belt slots.
Last edited by mindfreakk on Dec 21, 2015, 2:39:06 PM
would you recommend me dropping the 6l tabula for a 5l coil or is it not really a big issue.
Thanks to everyone answering questions while i was busy!

@TwoZeroThree: Perfect Ample gives you another use with fully filled flasks, but it takes longer to refill and you can't refill them as easily on bosses without adds.
I can't put it into numbers how much better or worse Ample is over legacy Surgeon's, but based on the above you can probably decide which you find better.

@Lingonn: Vaal Pact didn't help me surviving against single reflect enemies, and in packs you get enough leech to survive anyway. I've added in the mapping section how to avoid 99% of offscreen reflect cases.
Keep in mind jewels can roll resistances, probably a better option than dropping AA if you have trouble capping res with gear.

@bwam: Dark Arts gives us more cast speed and much needed dex to max our three important dex-based gems. With Mental Rapidity, we would have to put the gained free skillpoint into a dex node, or drop a mana regen roll on gear for dex.
All in all, too many sacrifices for no real gain.

@kingarthy: That's a good raw damage jewel, but you preferably want life + crit related stats.
Worth using until you got something better nonetheless.

@Won7on: That's unfortunately not how Intuitive Leap works, unless i misunderstood what you meant.

@WhiteShark2431991: 1. Jewel sockets are simply better. With Melding, you get 15% Life + some ES that we don't scale on gear for 4pts, while with jewel sockets you can get 14% Life + up to 6 other useful stats for the same amount of points.
Given, if you don't have any remotely usable jewels and no luck rolling magic life + something else ones, you can temporarily spec Melding.

2. While Heart of Thunder gives us raw damage and better freezes, cast speed gives us more potential crit/s and mobility. The latter is ultimately superior, as you can see in my video even with EE we can reach enough damage to freeze in 81 maps and above.

3. Imo no. We'd have to either drop survivability or crit which is not a good idea.
Alternatively we could drop jewel sockets, but even with mediocre ones you can get better gain than from the Celestial cluster.

@Pupalaka: You could get 3b1rg and use Arc - Echo - PCoC - Cold Pen - Empower/Life Leech.
I've been soloing to 90 in Talisman with the gear linked without any bigger issues, ran up to T11 maps. Taste of Hate is definitely not needed to survive, as you can see i didn't even use coil.

So your next step is definitely MoM. Gearwise, i'd really drop the focus from IIR gear to real life+res stuff if you want to survive high tier maps. You can still equip the MF stuff to farm lake or lower maps to build some currency.

@BundesHeinz: Kingsguard may be a downgrade over CoD, i never got to compare both. I'd definitely recommend coil, maybe you can temporarily use some resistance jewels until you got the gear set up for coil.

@maxXxicz: You have very little life on gear and no Granite Flask. Replace your Sapphire with a Granite Flask, and your helmet with somewith with life and resistances. Then look out for a better ring and amulet, and maybe boots with higher life.

@Aedax: I would take cast speed.

@Jadran: Hey there, thanks! I've had an MF section for this in 2.0 but it basically came down to staying in low maps and dried lake with MF gear, which i found kinda obvious and thus removed.
If you farm dried lake, where you barely need resistances you can go out all on MF gear, for lower maps i'd guess you're limited to Goldwyrm and about 200-250 IIR with good rolled gear.

@Azibel: Great to hear you like it. :)

@UhYuuki: Kinda so-so. I've done T11 maps and Atziri in tabula, but coil is simply safer if you can make up for the -60 lightning res.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hello, can I translate your build to polish language and share it on polish forum http://pathofexile.pl/forum?
IGN: @Marcin
@XnIcRaM: Hey, as long as you keep it updated with my frequent updates and include credits/link, of course. :)
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info