Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

How much better is it to have the old version of a Surgeon's quicksilver or hallowed hybrid flask than +20 extra charges?
Leveling this for HC atm, it seems pretty viable but i'm worrying abit about killing myself on offscreen reflect mobs. Brotherhood makes it kinda hard to aim for increased maxresists but i'm thinking perhaps replacing arctic armor with a 23 Purity of lightning along with a 50% cold to lightning talisman. Wouldn't Vaal Pact be viable aswell to prevent this from happening?
IGN: Onlydamage
Last edited by Lingonn on Dec 20, 2015, 8:35:45 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:

Passive Tree

Passive Trees have changed slightly from 100pts upwards. Changes are in the free quest respec points margin. If you're following this build, please check the new trees out!

Leveling Progression
20pt - 40pt - 60pt - 80pt - 100pt

On your 100pt tree, why not go for Mental rapidity instead of Dark Arts? Dark Arts seems greedy, and Mental Rapidity gives you that nice 20% regen. This way, you're left with an extra skill point (which can be allocated as another +8% max mana w/ +10% mana regen node, since you've decided to build around Mind Over Matter).

This, in other words. Just a thought; not saying I'm necessarily right :)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Hi, great guide, started playing this build in talisman

I have one question.
We currently use cold penetration for arc, because of call of the brotherhood and herald of ice, but in your passive tree you prefer using one point for 10% lightning damage instead of 10% cold damage? (2 points before storm weaver)
Isnt it more effective using the 10% cold damage, because we use cold pen for arc or am i missing something?
Last edited by kingarthy on Dec 20, 2015, 10:05:31 PM
In my experience, off-screen reflect rares are an issue only if you consistently try to kill things off-screen while being careless about your HP counter. As long as you try to ensure most of the mobs you're killing are actually on-screen I've found I have plenty of time to react and pop the resistance flask upon recognizing the reflect aura.

As far as the Lightning damage goes, due to the conversion of Call of the Brotherhood, the Lightning damage bonus will apply to both the Lightning part as well as the part converted to Cold, whereas the Cold damage node would only apply its bonus to the converted part; In other words, Lightning damage ends up providing a greater bonus.
ah right forgot about.
thats why this jewel should be pretty good for this build, right?

Here's an interesting idea:

Intuitive Leap down to the Jewel socket right below Duelist. In its radius, you can pick up +1 Endurance Charge, Revelry (a very good +Mana node), Golem's Blood, 24% increased Evasion/Armour (helps with Granite flask) and 12% to all resists.
Hey very nice build. I do have a few questions.

1/ Why don't you go for the Melding cluster for more life+ES in the HC version?
2/ You chose the Dark Arts cluster instead of Heart of the Thunder. Damage-wise cast speed is better I guess?
3/ What's your thoughts on the Celestial Judgement/Punishment cluster? Would that worth the investment?

Thanks again for the build.
"

2/ You chose the Dark Arts cluster instead of Heart of the Thunder. Damage-wise cast speed is better I guess?

I'm not the guide writer, but one thing I noticed is that he picks up pretty much NO lightning nodes (except Storm Weaver), even though he is adjacent to so many. Instead the focus is entirely Crit, Cast Speed, Life, and Mana. I think the basic idea is to get as many shocks and freezes as possible, while also casting super-fast to get your Power charges up. It's certainly a very interesting concept, and works quite well if you ask me. I originally specced into Heart of Thunder and Crackling Speed too, but ultimately re-specced them and I like the new version more.

Also, dual-curse is sweet. Rolling 6 Power, 3 Frenzy, and 3 Endurance all the time feels awesome. I should try out Discharge for shits and giggles. :P
I'm having BIG trouble to get 4x blue linked sockets on my Lightning Coil for arc.

Currenty i'm running Vaal Spark in the armor (5l, will 6l it later) on Talisman and Arc in a 4l helm. With some vaal soul jewels, it's awesome for fast map clearing.

My Question:
Is a 4l Arc strong enough to do 78+ Maps properly ?

I start to hit some surviving problems, but there are two big steps remaining:
- NO MoM skilled yet (haven't skilled the reduced mana points yet)
- NO Taste of hate in my inventory (i do HAVE the currency to buy it).

What would you recommend to go first?

Here's my gear btw. For now, i try to keep the 150 IIR for farming, using a diamond flask my crit chance (for both, arc and vaal spark) is fine.

I use windscream as i cast Assassins Mark manually . It works fine.

Thanks for help !
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Dec 21, 2015, 4:40:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info