Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@QCD: Thanks!

@UhYuuki: Keep Cold Pen and switch Added Lightning Damage with Life Leech. Goodluck on your runs!

@Sherkkan: You shouldn't have a problem with that gear, i'm at 4.3k life and on my way to Lv89, no problems in T8-10 maps. I see your problem is flasks, you really need a Granite and Topaz flask, those will make your life alot easier. Also switch Inc Crit Dmg with Cold Pen for more freezing.

@RabzH: Great to hear CoD is still good in those map tiers!
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey, I have problems with survivability and dps (can't do a4 mercilles) I have 12ex budget, what I should change in my gear? I really can't play with fun.. :(
DPS Tooltip: 10k
Life: 3,3k
Mana: 1,4k
Mana per sec (without clarity): 77
max res ( only cold 40% )
And my gear

Last edited by ajra123123 on Dec 20, 2015, 6:39:22 AM
managed to get to lvl 88 ripped to the talisman "chaos sprinkler" didn't see it being cast beneath me n the dot just cleared my hp in 1s. maybe -40chaos res shud be worked on? although i felt like that wudnt have helped in any way.

really fun build, have to note i rly needed the hoi setup to feel tanky and safe enough at around lvl 70 but once i had that with the three dragons i was chaining maps so fast great survivability. could handle most bosses until tier 7 maps with careful positioning and potting. tier 8 and above was starting to feel sketchy without coil especially with inc dmg mods on maps
@ajra123123: Your life and mana regen are really low. Run Clarity and get all life nodes. You're also missing the very important CwDt setup. Last but not least, cap your cold res.

A4 Merciless itself is not worth playing beyond the skillpoint quest.

@tiasim: Thanks for the feedback, i assume in HC right? Too bad you ripped :/
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Dec 20, 2015, 6:47:49 AM
But what with DPS?
@ajra123123: You deal no damage when you're dead. The passive tree progression is there for a reason, focus on survivability first, then get damage stuff.
twitch.tv/enki91
You're right, thanks for answer!
Finally got the time to record some videos! Will work on adding more over time, but these should showcase the build very well already.

I've also added a section about Atziri/Apex of Sacrifice for those interested in running her, especially for the challenge in Talisman.
twitch.tv/enki91
I have question about DPS. How can you get more than 70k DPS??

I can only get to 45k with 3 frenzy charges, atziri's flask and vaal haste.

Thx
@memberx: Gear, jewels, Lv21 Arc + Lv4 Empower, it all adds up.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info