Races Start Tomorrow and Lots of PvP Updates

That Alpha's Howl's skin... *kreygasm*
"
karitas wrote:
This is typical SCRUB behavior.

It's typical scrub behavior to be carried by the gear you bought and farmed up for multiple year's. What's not scrub behavior is attempting to have a level footing pvp tournament to actually test a player's skill.

I think you got yourself confused bro, better luck next time.
har har pvp and poe water and oil have fun boys
Nice, inviting America Latin to play
https://www.facebook.com/events/872433572786999
www.union-games.com.pe
Last edited by uniongames on Dec 22, 2014, 3:55:57 PM
Chris and the team at GGG are amazing. Happy holidays to everyone!
"
Today's post discussed a lot of bugs that we don't normally focus on in the news, but we feel it's very important to have transparency about important topics and their solutions.

It shows maturity to admit a mistake, GGG is a good company but the #1 thing that bugged myself and others was the lack of word on it - if that doesn't happen in the future I will be please.

Please stop taking my money with these shiny micro-transactions, I have no house now only PoE. Think of the children!
"
karitas wrote:
"
I was really hyped for this league and came back to PoE but now you gave me a reason more to leave.

1. PvP Events on Standard why not the new League where everyone would start new ?
2. Since the start of PoE there is a LLD community in standard
3. And another way to just win with good gear, skill doesnt matter here.

http://i.imgur.com/MTWlqgj.jpg Top Tier LLD Gear - try to win against one like this just with Low or Mid Gear.... no chance

But anyway have fun guys, i will check out the race ladder just to see the same top 3 every time...

This is typical SCRUB behavior. Within the context of the rules, what is the difference in a) spending time to farm items (which are really not that expensive) b) spending time getting good at pvp. Scrubs complain

Spoiler
The scrub mentality is to be so shackled by self-imposed handicaps as to never have any hope of being truly good at a game. You can practice forever, but if you can't get over these common hangups, in a sense you've lost before you even started. You've lost before you even picked which game to play. You aren't playing to win.

A scrub would disagree with this though. They'd say they are trying very hard. The problem is they are only trying hard within a construct of fictitious rules that prevent them from ever truly competing.

Why does the vTact think for a second that he would have a chance if he had equal gear? He flat out WOULDN'T. He hasn't played and has no basis to claim that he would have a chance. This excuse has always been poor because they have no context for their statements, having never played pvp with good gear.

So to make himself feel better, he complains about the gear disparity between people who farm for it and himself, a complaining hothead with no plans to ever play pvp anyways.

Changing the format to use premade gear would not allow for build diversity. Let the beauty of the crafting system shine by allowing people to use their own gear.

Really ? Check out my Chars i got several non only-Pvp LLD chars because i used to play when the anarchy league where out(i also deleted about 5 of those). I started playing arpg pvp in Diablo 2 also LLD (9//18/29/39/49) and normal PvP

Dont claim anything if you have no idea.

I want to play PvP where skill matters and not gear. And if you would actually read what i wrote you should have seen that i never claimed that i would have a chance with equal gear.

"the vTact" has spoken...
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info