[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

Acually Lv96 in SSF-League and running T15-Maps without a Problem, only Bosses can be Tricky when you run Crazy Dmg-Mods on Maps.

Btw: Still praying to Lootgood for an Kaoms Heart^^
Last edited by Teffel on Apr 15, 2017, 11:32:14 PM
Get a +1 to all max resistance and you are set. Beside +1 cold and light, the +1 on fire works like an additional 0.9% life regen.

Last edited by Piftiuta on Apr 16, 2017, 1:26:04 PM
Is anyone using Xoph's Heart Amber amulet? Is it worth the money?
Rare Amulet with Firedmg,Life,Strengh gives more Dmg, and not sure if EE is still working with the "Enemies in Ash"
Not worth to use Xoph's Heart Amber. Too low life and str. Your damage is based on life pool, so get an amulet with a total of at least 120 HP (70-79 life + some 43+ strength as affixes and another 20+ strength as implicit) like:

or

Don't forget that 2 str = 1 life and from tree we get tons of life multiply.
Howdy!

Trying out this build and so far I am loving it. I was curious would http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wyrmsign beat out a pair of 30% dot gloves since a lvl 5 conc is 38% area and can run burning/inc aoe and ele focus on them as well?

I have 206% life and 12% life regen before vitality aura/2% from neck at 82. at 95 will have 14% and 254% life if I pick up all the nodes.

I was thinking of picking up a vaaled RoTF with 16 determination build into implicit so I can run pof/emp/enlight and free up a spot on boots for rejuv totem/scorch.

Here is my gear/build any tips to increase rf burn to combat high life mobs like 3+ essences would be greatly appreciated.

Gear

Last edited by Dorithe on Apr 21, 2017, 8:55:29 AM
"
Secksy wrote:
"
Bamburo wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have wanted to play a RF build for a while now i decided to try one and i picked this build to use, i decided not to go for the 700str scepter but the other since im kinda budget, ive already got a kaoms n a few other items in total i got 100c to finish this character off my goal is to just be able to do Uber Labs without much hassel. atm i feel i dont have neough regen as my main problem. i think ive got everything i can for my regen if some could check my character out n give me a few tips plz

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bamburo/characters
CHARACTER is BlueFire

TY for all help

PS. for my helm setup i got it setup that way because i know that the level 3 empower wont give the extra +1 fire res that i need so i use it on the vitality for hp regen. and if i 4 link it then it usess to much mana since i cant afford a lvl 3 or 4 enlighten

Can you take a screenshot of your stats?
What is your life, life regen in maps, and max fire res?

I feel like the guide here is a bit outdated. I started a build based off it, and the passive tree is pretty accurate, but for gear and skills I think it can be a lot better! I've done my best so far, and this is what advice I have for you.

Here are my base stats in merciless with my auras on:
http://imgur.com/a/zRD1f

Here are my stats with auras and max endurance charges:
http://imgur.com/a/XAFSm

And here are my stats with auras, endurance charges, and flasks:
http://imgur.com/a/no22p

I'm not a fan of the Immortal Flesh belt or the Blood Dance boots at all. You sacrifice so much life and resist potential on those for minimal gain. The frenzy charges are nice...but they really are not needed at all and you can feel much more tanky with some good armor/life/str boots, and you can easily get a ton of life and resists on a belt.

Here are a few things I have changed on my own build that I feel helped a ton in survivability and damage.

1. Don't try to boost your purity of fire with a complicated 3 or 4 link. Just use a +3 to socketed gems ring with ok stats.

2. Grab The Formless Inferno helm. Not only does it boost your armor by an insane amount, it also converts a percentage of the phys damage you take to fire damage..and you already have high max fire res! This helm alone pretty much takes care of all your physical damage worries.

3. Run Vitality instead of Determination. As mentioned with the Inferno helm we don't need more armor and the extra regen is nice.

4. Ditch the cyclone and instead get a Scorching Ray/Cast While Channeling/Shock Nova. This simply melts bosses, and keeps your elemental equilibrium up super easy. Plus, cyclone can be slow and clunky. I rely only on shield charge for movement and it works better I think. I rarely get caught up on anything. *Bonus-If you can fit a flame dash in anywhere it helps navigate over shortcuts. This is specially helpful if you do plan on running labs.

5. On the left side of your tree you are missing the extra endurance charge and the .2% life regen per endurance charge. This helps out a ton, specially in vulnerability maps.

6. Get rid of the cwdt/enduring cry/immortal call setup and replace it with a cwdt/molten shell/life leech, and level the gems to 20. When your immortal call goes off you lose so much armor and regen (if you get the regen node I mentioned above), that it makes it not worth it. You are much better off keeping all that armor and life regen full time. With the molten shell setup it helps in similar situations where if you are getting hit hard, your molten shell will pop, increasing your armor by a ton, and when it explodes it nearly fills your life from the life leech.

7. You really need to get gloves with the 30% more damage over time mod. It is usually cheaper to craft them yourself with the essence. Also, 3b1R for your gloves I find better. With the buff to area of effect on RF, you really never need BOTH increased AOE and Conc effect at the same time. I swap between them during boss fights if needed, and have Increased burning damage in my red socket.
*Protip: There is a guide on Reddit somewhere about a super easy way to craft off color sockets on your 4 socket items with Vorici.

8. Rethink your flasks. No matter what get them all to 20% quality. Also, you only have 2 different flasks you can use at once, and health flasks don't help us much since our life pool is so huge. You can get way more benefit from having 5 different flasks.
The ones I use:

- Ruby Flask: Obvious, plus with the Inferno helm it boosts our armor by a lot as well.

- Topaz Flask: Getting shocked makes your degen hurt a lot, it helps vs dangerous lightning mobs

- Witchfire Brew: This is just perfect for RF. You get 60% increased damage, curse everything around you with lvl 21 vulnerability, and get a smoke cloud around you. This melts bosses.

- Rumi's Concoction: Boosts our armor by a ton, gives us lots more block, and spell block. Just a really solid defensive boost.

- Sulpher Flask: This is another just perfect for RF. It boosts your damage by 40% AND creates consecrated ground that gives you 4% extra life regen..I do believe this is even more life regen than your health flasks can give you & it doesn't stop if you get to full life!

These flasks all popped together gives you HUGE benefits in everything. When you get higher level you can grab the flask nodes up top on the witch side for even more of a boost.

9. See if you can get a summon stone golem with CWDT somewhere and max the levels. It gives you some regen and the golem will tank things for you too.

10. For funsies if you can throw in a vaal cyclone to just delete huge chunks of maps.

11. Get more levels. You are still pretty low...push for 90.

Here is my character and gear (HolyBlackSmith):
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Secksy/characters

How the hell I can generate endurance charges?
Using cwdt + warlords mark atm...

Thanks for the tips btw.
Last edited by miracle22071 on Apr 22, 2017, 3:10:28 PM
Ramako, sun's light from the ascendancy tree.
"
Secksy wrote:
"
Bamburo wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have wanted to play a RF build for a while now i decided to try one and i picked this build to use, i decided not to go for the 700str scepter but the other since im kinda budget, ive already got a kaoms n a few other items in total i got 100c to finish this character off my goal is to just be able to do Uber Labs without much hassel. atm i feel i dont have neough regen as my main problem. i think ive got everything i can for my regen if some could check my character out n give me a few tips plz

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bamburo/characters
CHARACTER is BlueFire

TY for all help

PS. for my helm setup i got it setup that way because i know that the level 3 empower wont give the extra +1 fire res that i need so i use it on the vitality for hp regen. and if i 4 link it then it usess to much mana since i cant afford a lvl 3 or 4 enlighten

Can you take a screenshot of your stats?
What is your life, life regen in maps, and max fire res?

I feel like the guide here is a bit outdated. I started a build based off it, and the passive tree is pretty accurate, but for gear and skills I think it can be a lot better! I've done my best so far, and this is what advice I have for you.

Here are my base stats in merciless with my auras on:
http://imgur.com/a/zRD1f

Here are my stats with auras and max endurance charges:
http://imgur.com/a/XAFSm

And here are my stats with auras, endurance charges, and flasks:
http://imgur.com/a/no22p

I'm not a fan of the Immortal Flesh belt or the Blood Dance boots at all. You sacrifice so much life and resist potential on those for minimal gain. The frenzy charges are nice...but they really are not needed at all and you can feel much more tanky with some good armor/life/str boots, and you can easily get a ton of life and resists on a belt.

Here are a few things I have changed on my own build that I feel helped a ton in survivability and damage.

1. Don't try to boost your purity of fire with a complicated 3 or 4 link. Just use a +3 to socketed gems ring with ok stats.

2. Grab The Formless Inferno helm. Not only does it boost your armor by an insane amount, it also converts a percentage of the phys damage you take to fire damage..and you already have high max fire res! This helm alone pretty much takes care of all your physical damage worries.

3. Run Vitality instead of Determination. As mentioned with the Inferno helm we don't need more armor and the extra regen is nice.

4. Ditch the cyclone and instead get a Scorching Ray/Cast While Channeling/Shock Nova. This simply melts bosses, and keeps your elemental equilibrium up super easy. Plus, cyclone can be slow and clunky. I rely only on shield charge for movement and it works better I think. I rarely get caught up on anything. *Bonus-If you can fit a flame dash in anywhere it helps navigate over shortcuts. This is specially helpful if you do plan on running labs.

5. On the left side of your tree you are missing the extra endurance charge and the .2% life regen per endurance charge. This helps out a ton, specially in vulnerability maps.

6. Get rid of the cwdt/enduring cry/immortal call setup and replace it with a cwdt/molten shell/life leech, and level the gems to 20. When your immortal call goes off you lose so much armor and regen (if you get the regen node I mentioned above), that it makes it not worth it. You are much better off keeping all that armor and life regen full time. With the molten shell setup it helps in similar situations where if you are getting hit hard, your molten shell will pop, increasing your armor by a ton, and when it explodes it nearly fills your life from the life leech.

7. You really need to get gloves with the 30% more damage over time mod. It is usually cheaper to craft them yourself with the essence. Also, 3b1R for your gloves I find better. With the buff to area of effect on RF, you really never need BOTH increased AOE and Conc effect at the same time. I swap between them during boss fights if needed, and have Increased burning damage in my red socket.
*Protip: There is a guide on Reddit somewhere about a super easy way to craft off color sockets on your 4 socket items with Vorici.

8. Rethink your flasks. No matter what get them all to 20% quality. Also, you only have 2 different flasks you can use at once, and health flasks don't help us much since our life pool is so huge. You can get way more benefit from having 5 different flasks.
The ones I use:

- Ruby Flask: Obvious, plus with the Inferno helm it boosts our armor by a lot as well.

- Topaz Flask: Getting shocked makes your degen hurt a lot, it helps vs dangerous lightning mobs

- Witchfire Brew: This is just perfect for RF. You get 60% increased damage, curse everything around you with lvl 21 vulnerability, and get a smoke cloud around you. This melts bosses.

- Rumi's Concoction: Boosts our armor by a ton, gives us lots more block, and spell block. Just a really solid defensive boost.

- Sulpher Flask: This is another just perfect for RF. It boosts your damage by 40% AND creates consecrated ground that gives you 4% extra life regen..I do believe this is even more life regen than your health flasks can give you & it doesn't stop if you get to full life!

These flasks all popped together gives you HUGE benefits in everything. When you get higher level you can grab the flask nodes up top on the witch side for even more of a boost.

9. See if you can get a summon stone golem with CWDT somewhere and max the levels. It gives you some regen and the golem will tank things for you too.

10. For funsies if you can throw in a vaal cyclone to just delete huge chunks of maps.

11. Get more levels. You are still pretty low...push for 90.

Here is my character and gear (HolyBlackSmith):
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Secksy/characters

Formless Inferno is not a good choice. It might seem appealing but on paper it really isn't. If you have problems with physical damage you are not doing something right from the start and this helmet is merely a band aid.

You can get twice the life and extra strength with a rare helmet + loads of resists. If you are using doon (which you really should) you really need all the strength you can get.

The damage conversion only applies to physical damage and physical damage is not an issue since we have fortify, endurance charges, rumis flask and lots of life and armor anyway plus you get diminishing returns from getting too much armor. The conversion to fire is only 8% so you are basically wasting a helmet slot for a sub par unique. The extra armor it offers is quite large but 99% of the time physical damage is the least of your worries and you can achieve the same effect with the things I mentioned before. If you need more physical defense drop in enfeeble temporarily or just run immortal call.

Also scorching ray is good if you need more damage but it depends on the style of gameplay you want. The skill is pretty clumsy in the end and requires you to stand still a lot. If you use scorching ray you might want to look into arctic armor as well to take full advantage of having to stand still.

+3 ring is good. You can drop useless 2 gems.

Also safer and better to run golem on manual cast instead of wasting cwdt for golem.

My stats in merciless:
w/o flasks & endurance charges: https://gyazo.com/28550f987bcb942c2f9af148f55fb036
with flasks + charges: https://gyazo.com/0214a38654a55509d44fefb5a45baf91
Last edited by aktimelli on Apr 27, 2017, 2:13:58 AM
Hi, i have seen you have a BBBB gaunlet, how many chromatics did you use to make it? I tried to make a pure Strentgh gauntlet BBBB but it seems impossible to get 4 off colour :_(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info