[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

Hi, been playing this build now still level 89 though and quite new to RF builds. Having a blast lately but just wondering why I only have 2k hp regen at HO and like 2.5k+ in maps with endurance charges. I currently have 4 end charges and using Belly. Have 10.1k but can push it up to 11.2k with kaoms but I use belly for my curse setup. Tips and suggestions would be highly appreciated, cheers!

Here are my gears. Couldn't find a good essence crafted helm or gloves so I just settled with what I can get with my budget.
Spoiler
See the relply I gave you on the same question on the other thread. Do the search and enjoy.
"
Piftiuta wrote:
See the relply I gave you on the same question on the other thread. Do the search and enjoy.
thanks for the reply man, really appreciate it. Yeah sorry bout that got confused between the two threads so I just decided to post on both of them since I am playing a hybrid between the two builds
First thank you for the build, loving it so far.

Just one question.

Xoph's Blood can be an option for this build.
For mee all the stat are perfect for RF build, or maybe there is something i don't get.
The Avatar of Fire mod on that amulet will mean that you can't proc elemental equilibrium to reduce fire resistance as all elemental damage on anything that hits will only be fire.
Will RF nerf after 3.0 ?
"

Hey guys. Thanks for the guide, here what I managed to grab and buy so far. I crafted the gauntled myself, I think they are pretty good for the guild.
However, I have some trouble staying alive with the build, and I don't really understand why.
Can someone help me with advicing what should be changed to what? what need to be improved, and why?

Thanks, sorry if the answers are obvious, this is my first season in the game.
Acid Citrus

Your tree passives is not updated therefore you got not the best choices there.
Your ascendancy passives are wrong. No hinekora.
Determination is a waste. Use vitality instead. You will get some HP regen. PoF 21+ empower 3 = +5 max fire resist. You got only +4 atm.
Rings and belt are wrong base so you have low life pool. Helm is an option till you get a decent piece (it is a subdecent helm for this build).
Read last few pages at lest from this thread or all 4 from my thread and you will see what you have to do.
Last edited by Piftiuta on May 31, 2017, 2:38:44 PM
Does Iron Will increase RF dmg? if so im gona equip it on doon cuebiyari with increased burning dmg and concentradet effect. your opinions?
Is it possible to successfully play this build without using Elemental Equilibrium? If so what changes to equipment and tree would you recommend? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info