[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

I'm trying a templar this season with righteous fire. I know it's not the best class but I have a question on this build : how do you gain the endurance charges ?
"
AmbersDesire wrote:
in the ascendancy choices why would you take 0.5 life regen over 1% fire damage leech/10% fire pen, does not make sense?...if you take a big hit surely you'd want to leech AND regen?

RF is fire based so leech on ascendancy will work?

Which node? If u speak about Hinekora , then is a big no. It will ruin elemental equilibrium, as some of physical damage will be converted to fire damage, so you can't use it.

Here is my tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecD1gSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxLhE6UUIBRNGFYYkRkuGjgaPhpVHKcc3CbzJy8n7Sj6KS4t0i5TNZI26DrhPAU8LT38QYdFnUd-TeNQR1NSU6VWSFcNWGNZ818_YSFko2VNZlRoWGhlaHRo8nIPcql07XrvfA58uIIHgseDX4PMhNmE74nYjM-PGpBVkc6Ub5ZsmK2a4J7Nnz6f36IAouqmV6cIpzCsqq2Nr2y3PriTuX677byfvTa9YMBmxFjE9sYExq7G2M9-0iHTb9R815bYJNi92WHZfNpi2sHr7u8O73zwH_Gs8kHyRfOb9kj56PxL_gr-jw==?accountName=Piftiuta&characterName=Suge_o

For rings pyre looks good but nothing can beat a coral ring with tons of life and str (which translate into life again). Remember that your damage scales great with your life.
"
ScreenName wrote:
What are your thoughts on using Essence of Delirium gloves instead of Wyrmsign for the endgame? Then you could swap in rapid decay for more damage (dexterity permitting), or stick with increased AoE for leveling.

Here's my first try with Essence of Delirium:

Strength and life are awesome, pity about the rest. Now I just need the right colours. Unfortunately that's probably BBBG for RF, Elemental Focus, Increased/Concentrated effect, and Rapid Decay. Maybe I should have chosen a different base.
I thought rapid decay didn't work with rf
"
hedpe666 wrote:
I thought rapid decay didn't work with rf

Looks like you're right. I'll stick with increased burning damage.
"
Dark11Wolf wrote:
I'm trying a templar this season with righteous fire. I know it's not the best class but I have a question on this build : how do you gain the endurance charges ?

Enduring Cry
Guys, I'm thinking about trying this build, what skill gem you use to level till 65?

And why all the fire resist flasks and no life flasks? When you use fire flasks the regen is better than a life flask?

Noob questions from someone that never played RF before. XD
my rf radius drops randomly but it still works..i need to recast it..do u have an idea about this? ty
You're probably using a flask of dousing.
Gaining immunity to burning turns off RF.
"
ScreenName wrote:
"
ScreenName wrote:
What are your thoughts on using Essence of Delirium gloves instead of Wyrmsign for the endgame? Then you could swap in rapid decay for more damage (dexterity permitting), or stick with increased AoE for leveling.

Here's my first try with Essence of Delirium:

Strength and life are awesome, pity about the rest. Now I just need the right colours. Unfortunately that's probably BBBG for RF, Elemental Focus, Increased/Concentrated effect, and Rapid Decay. Maybe I should have chosen a different base.

After the league is over these kind of gloves with 30% MORE DoT are the new BIS for RF.
Technically for the best DPS you need 4 Blue sokets and drop the increase burning damage. You can drop conc effect but you also loose lot of damage (60% MORE). Using a Kaom heart now is again supperior to the belly (on belly you could use all 5 gems + quantity or rarity gem). A 40% increased fire damage Kaom makes up for the loose of increased burning damage from gloves, and also adds 500 HP + % life increased. As RF scales with life, we got a win win situation here.

Should I say corrupted Kaom with +1 max resist?

Is like u got another 1% life regen from RF point of view and also increases the resist to lightning and cold. Self explanatory.

So BiS are Kaom + 30% gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info