[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

Changes to be made for damage?
Change the conc eff gem from gloves with increased area.
Your gloves have already supported gems with conc effect and is a waste of gem slot.
But lvl5 conc isn't really impressive, just saying. I switched to 20/20 inc aoe.
I have an rf/incinerate hybrid character in stnd and I'm thinking of switching him to a purer form of rf but I have one question: why is rf effective on this build (particularly in apex let alone uber atziri) w/out fire pen? It seems to me that toughies w/high res in general would be a VERY slow take down. Maybe not taking something into acct here?

Thanks in advance.
Censored.
can this build be done by exchanging kaom's heart for carcass jack?
IGN: The_Nutcase
You can do it with carcass also but is better to go with belly for a high HP pool with 6 sockets.
Kaom, especially legacy, is great if u can go without the 6 sockets from the armour.
where you get 26%++ life gen?
All the regen from tree + regen from chieftain + regen for each endurance 4.2% (0.2% from tree 0.5% from chieftain for each of the 6 charges) + 5% regen for each frenzy (shark skin boots with 1% and got 5 charges)+ 1.8% regen from vitality lvl 23 because it has empower + 2% life regen from a necklace + 110 HP regen from golem. If u get also the mod on glooves with edict of light you will get consecrated ground and will have even more regen. If you get a necklace with 2% life regen and +1 maximum resistance then you have basically even more regen as your RF will hurt you less.

I have 2744 regen for 9754 life so 28.13% and I skiped 1% from chieftain because I still got only 6 points and 1.1% from tree because I preffered to get some life% instead regen%. So with all maxed I can pass 30% regen.
Hey,ill have several qustions and im also posting my gear to ask for improvements,first my Gear:
Spoiler

10,148Life with Rare Gloves+Doon
10,039Life with Wyrm +Doon

10,016/9,991 same combo order just with doryani

Note:I am juggernaut,so i have a maximum of 740str atm and 705 without rare gloves
1)which gear combo would be the best?

2)is it worth passing juggernaut with no movement penalties and instant max endu charges with 1cry,(good for atziri-uber trio and uber izaro)just for the chieftain regen and max str?

3)is it worth crafting coral rings with for min maxing?(i cant find any good ones tbh)

4)what are BiS flasks with mods?i thought about swapping the instant flask and movement for something else and skin transfer sick flasks on them(lol)so i want the maximum out of it
5)is giving up light warp in the mainhand really worth giving up for selfcast curse and use cyclone with life gain on hit+blood magic?
Last edited by Bannisher on Aug 26, 2016, 10:15:56 AM
ez uber lab farming my Build HC Prophecy before i riped by chaos boss :D

juggernaut much better ez max encurance 90% damage and also alooot armour and 2% life reg

10 endurance charge and 23% life reg with this build

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAGRAdwB5wSzBS0GDgbGCfYLYQxfEuEUIBRNGFYYkRkuGj4aVRynHNwnLyftKPopLi3SLlM26DrYPAU8LT38QYdFnUd-U1JTpVcNWGNboF2kXz9hIWSjZU1mVGhlaHRo8nTtfA58uIIHgpuCx4Nfg8yE2YTvhXuHKYzPjxqQVZHOlKCWbJitmjua4J7Nn9-iAKLqpzCnVa2Nr2y3PriTu-28n702vqfAAcRYxPbGrsbYyx7PftIh0jjTb9R82L3ZYdl82mLawd3V4XPr7uw47w7vfPAf8azyL_JB8kXzjfOb9IP2SPno_Ev-Cg==?accountName=davc1234567890&characterName=BBBBBBBugsBBBBBBBunny
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Aug 26, 2016, 12:58:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info