[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

"
amarstang wrote:
If you take Ramako, Sun's Light do RF still take your life and can you ues RF
(it's say Cannot Be Ignited) and RF say (You BURN for 90.0% of your maximum Life)
and if it does work Then GG Thx for the help (If i get any)

Works; RF is a Burn effect, but it does not originate from an Ignite. You are only immune to the latter, not the former (similarly, Rise of the Phoenix doesn't stop you from dying to RF despite the low life Ignite immunity).
Thx that was a big help
I dont know if anyone has stated this previously, but a rare shield with 100 life, 40 strength + resists crafted with Leo's "% Reduced Damage Taken From Damage Over Time" is much better than a Rise of the Phoenix.
Wouldn't Elemental Focus gem be better than Increased Burning in a 4 link?
hi man, what do you think about 8 Grand Spectrum jewels in RF build would it better than regular jewels?
imo not.
Would give u 40% increased elemental damage each.
A decent jew will have 7% life 16% fire damage and 10-12% other damage (increase DOT, increased damage etc)
I am not talking about super ones with 3 damage mods that are clearly better.
So on a decent one u have 26% increased damage +7% life.
Do not forget that damage is scaled from your total life. So loosing all the 8*7% life from jews is a major set back in damage. Also playing this build for so long i must say that the only real danger is the one shot kill. Anything that dosen't kill you in 1 shot is easy. So the "weak" point is the amount of life. Increasing life is always the way to go for RF. I got 9700 life atm without Kaom which I particulary dislike, and I would not decrease my life to get more damage.
Hello guys !
Sorry for this noob question...

Why do you use Elemental Overload ? This build contains no Crit or am i wrong ?
Because cyclone has a 5% crit chance and is enough to process EO quite often when you fight a boss. For trash mobs is useless. For Atziri is good. 40% MORE damage is superb.
nice build,btw anyone sells rightous fire gear? private message me
hi i have a question about this build
do you think scion is a better choice for this rf build?
since scion can choose trickster plus one extra class
the trickster passive gives you 30% more health regen after killing
just this passive alone is very beneficial to rf buuld already
havent mentioned that you can still take a second class
elementalist for the 4% ele dmg reduction or pathfinder for better pots?
sorry for my bad english...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info