[3.2] Cocotheone Righteous Fire - Life Build - 14k hp 4.3k hp reg 800k+ dps - Deathless Shaper

What do you guys think of using the new amulet Xoph'ethula's Heart, you get 10% increased max life, 10% strength and 10% fire penetration, but you lose Elemental Equilibrium because of avatar of fire.
bad. Loosing EE is a major drawback.
The amulet is useless for a decent RF. And there are better amulets life/str wise.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Nov 24, 2016, 9:16:02 AM

my new gloves. 30% sweet but also commandment of light.
I can go over 50% with life regen with that (about 5900 HP regen at a life pool of 10600).
Who can get gloves with 30% MORE damage and commandment of light enhance, go grab them.
"
Piftiuta wrote:

my new gloves. 30% sweet but also commandment of light.
I can go over 50% with life regen with that (about 5900 HP regen at a life pool of 10600).
Who can get gloves with 30% MORE damage and commandment of light enhance, go grab them.

Such new mode on gloves can burst your dmg so high...atm testing and probably on my build its around 20-25k+ dps...

The 4B on pure armor gloves its so annoying, what is the best way and fast to get it with vorici x3 blue?
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Well if I go life, i have 11555 HP with 179K damage (not counting EE or flammability). Regen here is 1889.5 HP with vitality + stone golem in hideout. To a max of 5486.7 with charges up+commandment of light + enduring cry (47.48%).

But if I go regen, I have only 10693 HP with 199K damage. That is because I use in this case blood shark boots with +1 frenzy, and 5 charges up gives me 5% HP regen but also 20% MORE damage. This is for maps really, because at Uber is hard to keep frenzy charges up so I preffer life setup there.
Here I have 1971.1 HP regen with vitality + stone golem in hideout.
With all charges up i go to 2954.7 HP.
But when commandment of light strikes then we are truly happy 5237.5 HP. Max I can get is with enduring cry 5651 HP, which is a whoping 52.85%.

So the key of survability is to have large life pool + comandment of light on gloves. If a boss can't kill you in 1 shot, then in 2 sec max you are at full HP from almost zero.

As for 4 Blue, yes Vorici is the way. Just spam 3B. Took me 3 or 4 tries.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Nov 29, 2016, 5:01:38 PM
For what it's worth I went with BBBR (much easier) and used either increased AoE or concentrated effect depending on the situation. Swapping gems is annoying, but you'll get huge coverage for clearing and even better damage against bosses.
both give alooot dps

Last edited by davc1234567890 on Dec 1, 2016, 5:27:50 PM
Upgraded build for patch 2.4 finally

Passive Tree / Ascendancy tree it will be the same

Upgraded gear:
new gloves, special thanks to #ScreenName

The damage boosted with such new mode its around ~30-50k dps its for end game build more...until u get the new mode on it, u still can use a 3B1R.

New tooltip dps calculator for RF on 2.4 very calibrated

Total dmg calculated on my build ~400k dps vs 0% fire res mobs / ~250k dps vs 75% fire res mobs. This is not include any probability to shock, because u can boost the dmg way higher.
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Last edited by cocotheone on Dec 2, 2016, 11:51:48 AM
"
SupaMF wrote:
Guys, I'm thinking about trying this build, what skill gem you use to level till 65?

And why all the fire resist flasks and no life flasks? When you use fire flasks the regen is better than a life flask?

Noob questions from someone that never played RF before. XD

Tbh, never put my self this question. At first look gaining 6% max fire resist will make RF hurt less (5.4% of your life /second) so you gain some more net life regen.

But if i think more at this aspect, 5.4% for a 10000 life is 540 life /second gained as regeneration.
There are flasks that give more HP on second than this (factoring also the duration of the flask).
Basically a 4.8 second ruby flask gives 2592 HP back.
Any catalysed divine life flask gives back more HP in 4.7 sec. But you are left with only 1 utility suffix.
But again you got 3 uses on a divine life vs 2 uses on a ruby flask
I think in the end is a matter of personal style.
Also Coco invested points in pasives tree for flasks but that's another discussion. There are better and easy ways to gain imunity to fire than investing precious points.

It remains as a legacy from when ruby flask gave 10% max fire resist which was clearly way better than any other flask.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Dec 12, 2016, 10:19:27 AM
Hi, i'm very nooby. Could you answer for one question?
Why you didn't took "Hinekora Death's Fury" in ascendancy? 1% life leach from fire dmg it feels good. Does it working with RF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info