[Torment]1.3 Static Mosher-Detailed Pure Lightning Crit Staff Static Striker w/ video

I think you have posted the wrong tree under 'Tank Version'.
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
"
LordAlgebra wrote:
I noticed that you have Death's Oath as a suggestion for the chest slot.
Is this really a good idea? The Leech from it is only for physical damage, and the Chaos damage debuff seems to be pretty dangerous. Wouldn't this chest just result in suicide?

I mentioned Death Oath because the crap load of armor and attack speed. Higher atk speed is always good for multistrike since you can jump away from danger faster too. You are right the physical leech does not quite match this build, and ofc you need better gear for chaos res for the degen. It's not as solid as belly or carcess thats for sure.
2.0 ain't no melee patch.
"
unsane69 wrote:
I think you have posted the wrong tree under 'Tank Version'.

Thanks I just noticed.
Revived the thread. Came back to the build and got gear upgrades. Posted couple new videos and gifs.
Currently leveling this in the 1 month and the damage is just insane. 5.6k in town, 6.9k with Heralds, 7.8k with charges... at level 56 with a 4-link. I'm using a Terminus Est and can highly recommend it - more than enough damage, high attack speed and the Frenzy charges are really nice to have. Easily worth the 5 alts it's going for on poe.trade.
Hi, any updates?
Just wanna comment on the build, it's utter bullcrap... if you want to have a frustrating life, and rage constantly this is the build for you xD
So basically, till you reach lv 90, you'll be around 400-500 deaths... so yeah, I didn't rly have any fun with it aside from dying :D
Hmm im wondering how u get mana ... i dont see any manaleech anywhere. Can anyone tell me ? ^^

And yes i rarely play melee builds.

[EDIT]

Ah im an idiot i just read it myself with curses and i still ask lol ^^.
Last edited by Furbl on May 19, 2015, 4:45:28 AM
What would the points after 92 look like? Really would like to know as I am LOVING this build and plan to play it past 95+, currently at 82.
InGame: ParrotFacts
"
azzzeroth wrote:
Just wanna comment on the build, it's utter bullcrap... if you want to have a frustrating life, and rage constantly this is the build for you xD
So basically, till you reach lv 90, you'll be around 400-500 deaths... so yeah, I didn't rly have any fun with it aside from dying :D

Cuz you are bad. Period.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info