Increase to Tournament Season One Prizing!

"
Yes, but...Order of the Frozen Sky?

Spoiler
Something official. Please. I don't even care about it. Never encountered it. Encountered all the threads about it.

Spoiler
SORRY, DIDN'T CHECK REDDIT YET.

Thanks Charan.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
tehnix wrote:
can't you hotfix the frozen sky change today already? Every single day at the start of a league is crucial...

This, no one cares about anything else, just nerf the fucking frozen sky as fast as possible
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
"
yotmato wrote:
"
tehnix wrote:
can't you hotfix the frozen sky change today already? Every single day at the start of a league is crucial...

This, no one cares about anything else, just nerf the fucking frozen sky as fast as possible

it doesn't need a fix. you're playing careless.

otherwise great changes to the prizing tournament. so PLAY ALL PVP :D
Beta Member Since 2010
now compare this to 1k s10 reward
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Great news! Couldn't play today anyway, so I wasn't tempted to jeopardize my Bloodlines character. Happy that Frozen Sky will get fixed tomorrow and she can start mapping.

The additional prizes are good news, too, though personally I still have no intention of getting into PvP in PoE. That would be different if competitive matches were fought with standardized gear. The way it is right now doesn't seem meaningful to me, not with legacy items, RMT, etc in the picture. It should be the player's skill that wins, not the gear. But for those who enjoy PvP in PoE, these extra prizes are nice.
"
Mivo wrote:
Great news! Couldn't play today anyway, so I wasn't tempted to jeopardize my Bloodlines character. Happy that Frozen Sky will get fixed tomorrow and she can start mapping.

The additional prizes are good news, too, though personally I still have no intention of getting into PvP in PoE. That would be different if competitive matches were fought with standardized gear. The way it is right now doesn't seem meaningful to me, not with legacy items, RMT, etc in the picture. It should be the player's skill that wins, not the gear. But for those who enjoy PvP in PoE, these extra prizes are nice.

Gearing for optimum build performance IS a skill.

Open PvP is meant to be just that: Open...bring your best treasures and don't come unprepared.

The RMT crowd, whoever they are, typically lack skill...hence why they buy currency/gear to begin with. They likely won't influence the PvP much, and/or will ultimately lose to the players with similar gear and actual skill. That's my guess, anyhow :)
If it wasn't such a time-consuming struggle for me to get the gear I want in PvE, I might play PvP. But it is so I don't care. Bloodlines is plenty of fun.
Hardcore
Why are you guys playing hc?

There is a really hard skill and you should use your brain or die.

And then. Crying so long till ggg nerf the skill.

Thats embarrassing.

Play sc if you cant live with dieing in hc. You dont need to reroll you char.

Its then in sc and you can play without big trouble.

btw havoc nygien moers seems to have no problems with it.

so why are you crying?
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Dec 17, 2014, 8:26:37 AM
"
Why are you guys playing hc?

There is a really hard skill and you should use your brain or die.

And then. Crying so long till ggg nerf the skill.

Thats embarrassing.

Play sc if you cant live with dieing in hc. You dont need to reroll you char.

Its then in sc and you can play without big trouble.

btw havoc nygien moers seems to have no problems with it.

so why are you crying?

Nugi just died.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Excellent news on frozen skies being patched, I am in exams til tomorrow so its great timing for me, and this time I have learnt from my invasion and beyond experiences (ripd so many times in first week invasion it was hilarious, and yet strangely really really fun lol), and so when I heard about frozen sky I just stopped leveling my toon, tomorrow on hols can finally play on :)
(the totems are a bit annoying in their functions too, they could have expiry/limit etc, and the phylactic one is also very unfun, it would perhaps work better if they all shared a total hitpoints, or if it moved around less idk).

As for pvp i'm also not one for it, but I think we should be more patient and once it is part of the core game at least it will be a better option than it was in the past for those that like it. I also think more players will try it once the fever of the first weeks of a fresh league pass over. I can imagine lots of people trying it in the later weeks of the leagues and maybe gaining a taste for it. Give it a chance maybe ;)

We have had so many nerfs, i'd still like to see a few buffs to change things up a bit!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info