Increase to Tournament Season One Prizing!

Dying isn't a problem... dying without having a chance at all sucks.
Why "we" play hc? The thrill i guess... knowing your mistakes get punished, but no one wants a gamble... get the wrong mobpack & you die instant is like playing lottery, nothing else.

It seems you have no idea what you are talking about ichbinwerichbi, best is you care about your problems in whatever league you are playing and stop harming every thread with the same stupid response.

Vielen Dank für dein (wahrscheinlich nicht vorhandenes) Verständnis.
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
holy shit those prices i am hyped!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
I guess Fyndel's going to be a very rich man.

Having BiS mirrored gear in HLD is ok, I have nothing against that. HLD should be about how has the best gear and who is at the top of the pack in terms of wealth and skill.

LLD should only be about the skill. Having people do LLD with mirrored and corrupted gear makes it absolutely worthless to participate in this.

I don't understand why you didn't design PvP in a way that there is a big shop of premade lvl 28 items that can't be used anywhere else nor traded, and that you could earn pvp points to buy them. That way people doing LLD could gain points through wins and defeats and slowly gear their character. Who in their right mind will go an grind cruel hillock just to get a chance to be crushed in PvP by people wearing crafted corrupted bleed swords.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Kalidor wrote:
"
yotmato wrote:
"
tehnix wrote:
can't you hotfix the frozen sky change today already? Every single day at the start of a league is crucial...

This, no one cares about anything else, just nerf the fucking frozen sky as fast as possible

it doesn't need a fix. you're playing careless.

otherwise great changes to the prizing tournament. so PLAY ALL PVP :D

LOL

No mobs on screen, rain out of nowhere, insta death.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
"
Odoakar wrote:

what am I looking at?
"
Odoakar wrote:
I don't understand why you didn't design PvP in a way that there is a big shop of premade lvl 28 items that can't be used anywhere else nor traded, and that you could earn pvp points to buy them. That way people doing LLD could gain points through wins and defeats and slowly gear their character. Who in their right mind will go an grind cruel hillock just to get a chance to be crushed in PvP by people wearing crafted corrupted bleed swords.

I love this idea. Yeah, WoW and other games use that system also, but they use it because it works and is sensible. It's not entirely flawless, but it would achieve four goals: a) provide a somewhat level playing field and allow for a meaningful, skill-based contest, b) provide incentive to keep PvPing, c) offer an alternate, progression-based game mode, and d) attract new players who only want to PvP and have no interest in PvE at all (there is a large number of gamers out there who fall into this category).

It would have been nice to have a game mode in PoE where the top players (in that segment) are respected for their skill, and not be subject to suspicions that they flipped 24/7 or RMTed.
Is the reason to increase rewards in pvp its lack of popularity right now?
"
BKH wrote:

what am I looking at?

A guy dieing from Order of the Frozen sky rain, without mobs even being on the screen. The guy dies in 0,4s, and the mobs appear from underground some 1,2s after that.
Last edited by Odoakar on Dec 17, 2014, 10:43:58 AM
"
Odoakar wrote:
I don't understand why you didn't design PvP in a way that there is a big shop of premade lvl 28 items that can't be used anywhere else nor traded, and that you could earn pvp points to buy them.

Because economy in this game is above all logical game-play concepts.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

I love this idea. Yeah, WoW and other games use that system also, but they use it because it works and is sensible. It's not entirely flawless, but it would achieve four goals: a) provide a somewhat level playing field and allow for a meaningful, skill-based contest, b) provide incentive to keep PvPing, c) offer an alternate, progression-based game mode, and d) attract new players who only want to PvP and have no interest in PvE at all (there is a large number of gamers out there who fall into this category).

It would have been nice to have a game mode in PoE where the top players (in that segment) are respected for their skill, and not be subject to suspicions that they flipped 24/7 or RMTed.

Agree on that
The way PVP is now - its so broken that not much players play it and it will be worse and worse later since now some ppl at least test some things, many will quit definitly soon after realising how worthless it is. And well giving better prizes for just few and same players in all rankings will not change anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info