Increase to Tournament Season One Prizing!

We've increased the prizes for each Swiss tournament from this:
  • 1st place: $50 Karma Koin and Razer Gaming Hardware ($80+)
  • 2nd place: $50 Karma Koin
  • 3rd place: $25 Karma Koin
  • 4rd place: $25 Karma Koin
  • 5th-9th place: $10 Karma Koin

To this:
  • 1st place: $75 Karma Koin and Razer Gaming Hardware ($80+)
  • 2nd place: $60 Karma Koin
  • 3rd-4th place: $30 Karma Koin
  • 5th-8th place: $20 Karma Koin
  • 9th-16th place: $10 Karma Koin

Across the 16 Swiss tournaments, 256 total players will receive prizes now, as well as others who receive entry to the Invitational event from other avenues. Check out this breakdown of how Season One works here.

In addition, we'll be featuring two PvP builds on Build of the Week during Season One. The characters featured in these two videos will also received a piece of Razer Gaming Hardware. Post your builds in the class forums, marked as PvP builds!

If you're interested in purchasing a Karma Koin PIN to buy Path of Exile microtransactions with, we recommend checking out PCGameSupply.com.

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 17, 2014, 12:47:40 AM
"
Yes, but...Frozen Sky?

Patch 1.3.0d, scheduled for tomorrow.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So much karma...... ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

My 5-7 FPS wont cut it in PvP I guess...lol
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Meh, would prefer some fresh news about Torment spirits AI or league itself :(
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
can't you hotfix the frozen sky change today already? Every single day at the start of a league is crucial...
1st page hypu
"
Chris wrote:
"
Yes, but...Frozen Sky?

Patch 1.3.0d, scheduled for tomorrow.

THANK YOU <3 :')
wtf is this about frozen sky??
"
roguemjb wrote:
wtf is this about frozen sky??

Bloodlines. That's why you don't know what it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info