Main Hand Dual Wield Duelist/Marauder

Attack speed is speed. Faster leap slam, whirling blades, and lower delay between attack animations so you can dodge. Even if red sockets gave more damage, green sockets are better mechanically for everything else.
Can you post or simply then edit your orginal build make with new pasives i gues many ppl would use it :) and i wanted to know at moment what gem setup to use beter with what supports if it's not secret and i gues edit ur page 1st post with build so others could see it to :) ty for the answer and build is not so bad ty for that to =)
Oh this is so helping ! Thanks you're awesome ;)
i tihnk the biggest thing right now is defence and with the build being able to handle the damage of docks dawgs
they eat me up like ice cream
should i use some suppoort gems like determination?
purity of elements?
@up Hey. What lvl you have? Show your tree and items. Resists are capped?
;-)
Last edited by SolaMira on Jan 22, 2015, 6:32:49 AM

this is my current gear

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecFLQlYDc0R1RQgFE0V7BiRHM4hYCgqK1A26DgbPQ9AoEMxR35QR1O7ValXDVeXXhNfP2BBYEtgkWFSY3BlTWdYagFuaW6Xcql07Xaseu982YIHhNmFUoZgivCLT5d5l7SbLZtqns2fy6cwrY2wc7CrtqS5HbyfvTa-p7_VwYvEgsT2z37SIdP81fjZYdun5FHkreoY7w7vTvJB8pz3Mve-_Ev-VA==

heres the tree.
the character has been great in maps. my adual weild atk speed is at .17 seconds so the leech is constant. i cant wait til i can use my 5l armor/ev for the melee dmg on full life
Curious as to why you went dual wield instead of 2-hander for leap slam (apologies if you already addressed this)? Considering leap slam is main hand only, what other skill benefits are you getting by having that off hand?

Edit - Especially since you said that faster attack speed = more mana spent. I know Revelry helps with that though.
Last edited by KamiKazeJEDI on Jan 23, 2015, 8:36:26 PM
i am wonder in the final tree. The Unwavering Stance keystone is taken, so Evasion is useless now, why not take the Iron Reflexes keystone
"
KamiKazeJEDI wrote:
Curious as to why you went dual wield instead of 2-hander for leap slam (apologies if you already addressed this)? Considering leap slam is main hand only, what other skill benefits are you getting by having that off hand?

Edit - Especially since you said that faster attack speed = more mana spent. I know Revelry helps with that though.

the unique adds 8%blcok as dual weild. the block helps with my counter atk gems. im going to see if ambidexterity is a good fit for me.

"
XiaoRema wrote:
i am wonder in the final tree. The Unwavering Stance keystone is taken, so Evasion is useless now, why not take the Iron Reflexes keystone

i tihnk im goin to take away unwavering and use stun mastery
Last edited by binhanamuffin on Jan 24, 2015, 12:45:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info