Main Hand Dual Wield Duelist/Marauder

Gratz on BotW man :).

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Would it be worth using 3 points to get Iron Reflexes? - when running Unwavering anyway.
IGN: Stodderen
ACC: MrVerner
"
What bandits did you take? I'm pretty sure you took Oak/Oak/Oak but I'm curious if you took kraityn in cruel.

Oak/Kraityn/Oak
After level 90 the bandit quests rewards aren't that important. Immortal Call with Increased Duration can have 100% uptime with just 4 charges, 7 is sort of overkill anyways. 8% attack speed is better than a 4% attack speed node and 18% phys is better than a 12% phys node. A life node makes up the difference for the 40 flat life. The differences are going to be very small in the end game.

"
What tooltip dps you have?

DPS depends on gem setups but it's between 10k and 30k.

10k with rarity gear.
14k with AoE and Life Leech.
17k with AoE and Added Fire, for solo because that's enough damage for solo.
17k with Physical to Lightning and Life Leech, for safety in physical reflect maps.
30k with Concentrated Effect and Added Fire.
24k with Life Leech and Concentrated Effect, mainly for bosses for the additional leech rate.

"
Would it be worth using 3 points to get Iron Reflexes? - when running Unwavering anyway.

When endurance charges or Immortal Call are up physical damage isn't the problem, it's the elemental portions. I could grab IR but it's not going to provide any reasonable benefit when playing correctly is going to net far more defense anyways. IR would make me go from 6k to 10k armour but if you were playing super safe then IR still wouldn't be worth taking because speccing out of Unwavering Stance provides far more defensive benefit. Evasion and armour are better than just armour. Unwavering is just a nicety for more consistency.
Thank you for coming up with an awesome melee build; I love the insights and your videos are always fun to watch.

I'm looking forward to trying this out on Bloodlines.
Can it be done the crit way?
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468
"
Dzwonsson wrote:
You can even use it as a budget option for skills like Cleave, tried 1h/axe (310 pdps) and GGR Prismatic Eclipse, 52k RT dps on a 5-link (no BoR/Abyssus). Unfortunately, that build got butchered by 1.3 (was heavily block dependend).

52k dps with RT? I must have done something horrible wrong with my RT chars
How in all that is holy did you manage to 6link that chest in 2 days? Pure yolo luck fusings? IF not, mind sharing your godlike fusing farm strat?
Got my first 5 link after 600-700 jewelers and then 80 fusings. Got another chest and got a 6 link after another 600 jewelers and 30 fusing. Just got lucky.

Should keep in mind that after 7 days in the league I had a little under 6 days of actual play time on the character.
Last edited by Ghudda on Jan 15, 2015, 7:34:15 PM
"
more damage than 1h+shield

Haha? I have with 1h+shield+full block (Aegis aurora) 24k without Hatred.
Gl shitty build.
Hi,

why GGG eclipse over RRR eclipse ?

Thx
IGN : KC_Serra (among other chars)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info