Serrã wrote:
Hi,

why GGG eclipse over RRR eclipse ?

Thx

i think atk speed trumps phys dmg in this build
Great build, as always.

I did my first map at lvl59... just after I killed Vaal :D

Pretty cheap, but I have a question.

Is there any other armour then cherrubim's in this build? I have one but I'd like to know that before I will try to link it :)
;-)
"
SolaMira wrote:
Great build, as always.

I did my first map at lvl59... just after I killed Vaal :D

Pretty cheap, but I have a question.

Is there any other armour then cherrubim's in this build? I have one but I'd like to know that before I will try to link it :)

Imo the only viable chest could be carcass jack

but then u will have to get lucky with chroms
Last edited by FictionRIP on Jan 19, 2015, 5:06:33 AM
"
FictionRip wrote:

Imo the only viable chest could be carcass jack

but then u will have to get lucky with chroms

Yeah I thought same but I preferred to ask before linking :)

Build is fun to play, I did piety at 61 and did some 69's at lvl 63...

Gear
;-)
Last edited by SolaMira on Jan 19, 2015, 7:41:10 AM
Disclaimer:
Don't actually use leap slam.
The server starts drooling around and doing nothing if you use leap slam.
Prepare to get rubberbanded of three screens with leap slam because some prawn stunned you mid-flight.
We are going to shut down Beyond immigration into our maps until we find out what the Hell is going on!
Can somebody link the right pasive tree to use for this build bsc there are lots of them and now i'm thinking what of them to use + im 71lvl and still i have no clue ;/
ty for answer and help guys

Hi

I just start a Duelist for this build and i want to know if there any rush to do in the skill tree ?

Right know i'm going to take Master of the Arena.
First Stage, 60 points
Get Revelry which solves all mana problems, get to Lust for Carnage which will get you some leech to start with.

Second Stage, 80 points
Get resistance nodes which will be very beneficial and make it WAY easier to cap resistances. These can be removed when you get the resistances on gear.

Third Stage, 101 points
Get endurance charges, Amplify for AoE, finish up the good life clusters. This is basically the main core of the build.

Final Build
Get ALL the life nodes possible. Requires a few node changes. Ditch the Revelry cluster because at level 90 with a massive (700-800) mana pool with the Unrelenting cluster and Righteous Decree cluster, it's possible to sustain a 6 linked attack with only 2% mana leech on gear. The will cause some minor headaches in half-regen and no-regen maps but a 6 linked attack is very expensive in comparison to the amount of mana revelry returns. With a 5 link, don't take Righteous Decree. Ditch Stun Mastery for Unwavering. Ditch Diamond Skin if you can.
"
binhanamuffin wrote:
"
Serrã wrote:
Hi,

why GGG eclipse over RRR eclipse ?

Thx

i think atk speed trumps phys dmg in this build

But you get quite more dmg than attack speed in this build. Moreover, less attack speed means you use less mana, maybe this will allow you to switch the hybrid flask you are talking about in one of your videos.

I just wanted to know if you runned some tests (or maths) to see which one was superior.
IGN : KC_Serra (among other chars)
I'm using GGG on prismatic and I don't use any mana/hybrid flask, with only 2% mana leech from gloves. No problems with mana even on single target.
;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info