Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

When herald hits a mob, assassins mark is cast. That's how it works. If it is not working for you, you are doing something wrong.

Kill a pack, then run to the next, it should proc.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
why is herald of thunder better than herald of ice for the curse on hit. Half the time i'm not in range for the bolts to strike any mobs.
hi love the build was trying it out torment league and using a shadow player, do u have current passive tree setup or gear idea for it
wasn't sure look like it was just for doing standard give me a holla back or pm with info
thanks a lot keep on making pimped setup builds

thanks B
Last edited by windoutmyhole on Feb 25, 2015, 6:41:06 PM
"
blindhoff wrote:
why is herald of thunder better than herald of ice for the curse on hit. Half the time i'm not in range for the bolts to strike any mobs.

Herald of ice does not proc CoH unless they fixed this.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
windoutmyhole wrote:
hi love the build was trying it out torment league and using a shadow player, do u have current passive tree setup or gear idea for it
wasn't sure look like it was just for doing standard give me a holla back or pm with info
thanks a lot keep on making pimped setup builds

thanks B

Everything is up to date mate. Standard is basically torment without the mirrored items.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
They fixed HoI so the explosions from the shatter do curse on hit. Not sure if it is better than HoT but in my head it looks like it could be.
"
blindhoff wrote:
They fixed HoI so the explosions from the shatter do curse on hit. Not sure if it is better than HoT but in my head it looks like it could be.

Test it out and see for yourself! Does ash proc it too?
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Nah Ash is the only one that doesn't because the wording of the effect says they are ignited but aren't hit by anything that would proc the coh. Thunder has the bolts and ice has the shatter explosions. It's too bad because it would definitely be the best one to use with coh.

Last edited by blindhoff on Feb 25, 2015, 10:25:14 PM
i see many tornado shot builds using Phys proj attack damage over faster attacks why? Sure it gives just a little bit more dps but faster the better :D imo.

And 49.6K tooltip dps with charges o.O mine is like 18.1K and if change faster attacks to phys proj att damge 19.1K with 327 dps bow you have more than double that :o seems like 200 more dps makes big difference with this build.
my crit dagger char has something like 330dps dagger and i can get pretty close 500dps daggers damage.

Edit: I dont use HoI because i have ele prolif linked to HoA but i dont think that wud add more than max 1k dps for me?
Last edited by Janizy on Feb 26, 2015, 2:59:38 AM
"
Janizy wrote:
i see many tornado shot builds using Phys proj attack damage over faster attacks why? Sure it gives just a little bit more dps but faster the better :D imo.

And 49.6K tooltip dps with charges o.O mine is like 18.1K and if change faster attacks to phys proj att damge 19.1K with 327 dps bow you have more than double that :o seems like 200 more dps makes big difference with this build.
my crit dagger char has something like 330dps dagger and i can get pretty close 500dps daggers damage.

Edit: I dont use HoI because i have ele prolif linked to HoA but i dont think that wud add more than max 1k dps for me?

HOI or HOT will add more than 1k imo. Prolif also doesn't get calculated correctly, because it can't calculate how many mobs it will spread too.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info