[2.1] **Kinetic Blursed** Twin Curse Low Life Wander (Unwavering Stance)

Hey im wondering why in the thread you are saying that your Prophecy Wand is Best in Slot for low life Kinetic Blast but you dont mention it in your Guide as far as I know? Also why is the Prophecy Wand better? Thanks in advance :)
IGN: GrrisRanger
"
Grris wrote:
Hey im wondering why in the thread you are saying that your Prophecy Wand is Best in Slot for low life Kinetic Blast but you dont mention it in your Guide as far as I know? Also why is the Prophecy Wand better? Thanks in advance :)

He wrote a 2nd guide for Prophecy since he started using a Imbued Wand at first.
Here is the other Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1190211

And later while developing the build i showed him that a Prohecy is BiS if u want to carry 6ppl 78s as hard as possible.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Feb 4, 2015, 6:59:09 AM
Hey guys, great build write up by the way, very in depth.

Just here because i have been playing and enjoying my 90 KB wander. The build i originally ran was slightly different with ondars/acro high evasion etc. After recently coming into some good luck :) i decided to alter the build to this one.

Here is the issue. Before i had a lot of dodge/spell dodge and was able to run 78 suicide maps with only the odd death. Now i cant even run a 73....

I will link my gear below i know not all of it is 100% optimal, i've only just switched, but i don't know how in gods name you can sustain a 20 AA i cant even run a level 12. my damage is also incredibly low... where the 100k figures come from in not sure but currently i'm sitting on around 9k with aura's up. This seems low to me.

I would really appreciate the feedback and guidance and any further information i can get for you.

"
"
Grris wrote:

He wrote a 2nd guide for Prophecy since he started using a Imbued Wand at first.
Here is the other Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1190211

And later while developing the build i showed him that a Prohecy is BiS if u want to carry 6ppl 78s as hard as possible.

I see thanks. How do the Prophecy vs Imbued Wand compare with non mirrored gear? Im at 40k Kinectic blast right now with Pierce and an Imbued wand with about 200pdps/Attackspeed/Crit (10%). Would it be worth to buy or craft a prophecy Wand for? Not sure if you can tell me that based on the Information I gave you. But I'd appreciate some feedback. Thanks in advance!

calculation i did to compare both wands

u could first check poe.trade if some nice prophecies are beein for sale atm.
high crit is the main factor+ the rocksolid base physical damage

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"

I see. You think it would be worth crafting one going for t1 crit + Hybrid or Crit Multi and then master crafting it? I mean I'd trade attackspeed for Crit chance. I'd like to switch to a Propche just because of the mana Issues. YOu got any idea how an Imbued would compare to a Prophecy if lets say both would have 200pdps? Or if the Prophecy would have a little less since of the lower attackspeed.
"
Grris wrote:
"

I see. You think it would be worth crafting one going for t1 crit + Hybrid or Crit Multi and then master crafting it? I mean I'd trade attackspeed for Crit chance. I'd like to switch to a Propche just because of the mana Issues. YOu got any idea how an Imbued would compare to a Prophecy if lets say both would have 200pdps? Or if the Prophecy would have a little less since of the lower attackspeed.

it's about dph not dps. eg both wands got same stats in same tiers rolled. prophecy will dominate the imbued anyday

"
"
Grris wrote:
"

it's about dph not dps. eg both wands got same stats in same tiers rolled. prophecy will dominate the imbued anyday

Aight cool thanks. Do you have a spreedsheat you could share so I can do the calculations? Or could you share the formula? I'd appreciate it. My imbued wand is mastercrafted so a mastercrafted Prophecy would dominate it right?

This doesnt take into effect auras tho right? And you obviously lose Aura Damage from having lower attackspeed right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info