[2.1] **Kinetic Blursed** Twin Curse Low Life Wander (Unwavering Stance)

1 Divine, lol. (it even capped the master for me)
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jan 7, 2016, 6:28:26 PM
currently i have 105k gmp at lvl 90 ranger

tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAdEDHgmgDkgPxBEPES8RUBGWFLAVUBcvGYoajxslHRQdTx9BJ6kqCyo4KwotHy9vNbk7DTt8P3NGcUcGSbFLrkwtUDBV1lm8XGtcil3yXypfal-wY0Nk52znbRlvnnBScLtzcHRVdwd_xoCkgh6DCYRIhMWHE4nTjDaPRo_6kyeVIJcGmmGboZu1nKSfiKEioS-iQKKjpwinK6yYr-u0DLjKvorBxcHzwnPDOsNtxKLFKMpKytPOcNDQ18_ZE9lb217pAuwY74jv6_Lh9Pj2W_ba9uf31_k3-tL7CQ==?accountName=gr4mm4r&characterName=whelplaid

gear
Spoiler

a few notes:

lvl 90 = as you can see there is a lot of nodes left that can be assigned to either dps or es

es = currently 7.9k

pierce = opted to pass on this in lieu of slower projectiles because the attacks are so fast anyway

skyforth
= purchased these and they are indeed amazing, one can easily get 50% more dps out of one's tooltip relative to no skyforth

this build can be adapted to scion/shadow/witch/templar even

lightning purity = my testicles are too small to not play with this since most of my wed is lightning and in due time ele resist will rip me, otherwise take hoi for moar deeps

lvling to 100 = will consider scion crit multi area, heartseeker cluster and whispers of dooom for dual cursing with hoi

crit is at 90%
cold res is under cap by 15 right now and will be addressed using jewels

i hope this helps someone out
Last edited by gr4mm4r on Jan 9, 2016, 12:20:40 AM
"
gr4mm4r wrote:
currently i have 105k gmp at lvl 90 ranger

tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAdEDHgmgDkgPxBEPES8RUBGWFLAVUBcvGYoajxslHRQdTx9BJ6kqCyo4KwotHy9vNbk7DTt8P3NGcUcGSbFLrkwtUDBV1lm8XGtcil3yXypfal-wY0Nk52znbRlvnnBScLtzcHRVdwd_xoCkgh6DCYRIhMWHE4nTjDaPRo_6kyeVIJcGmmGboZu1nKSfiKEioS-iQKKjpwinK6yYr-u0DLjKvorBxcHzwnPDOsNtxKLFKMpKytPOcNDQ18_ZE9lb217pAuwY74jv6_Lh9Pj2W_ba9uf31_k3-tL7CQ==?accountName=gr4mm4r&characterName=whelplaid

gear
Spoiler

a few notes:

lvl 90 = as you can see there is a lot of nodes left that can be assigned to either dps or es

es = currently 7.9k

pierce = opted to pass on this in lieu of slower projectiles because the attacks are so fast anyway

skyforth
= purchased these and they are indeed amazing, one can easily get 50% more dps out of one's tooltip relative to no skyforth

this build can be adapted to scion/shadow/witch/templar even

lightning purity = my testicles are too small to not play with this since most of my wed is lightning and in due time ele resist will rip me, otherwise take hoi for moar deeps

lvling to 100 = will consider scion crit multi area, heartseeker cluster and whispers of dooom for dual cursing with hoi

crit is at 90%
cold res is under cap by 15 right now and will be addressed using jewels

i hope this helps someone out

how can you have only 105k dps? i have 120k dps and 10,5es on my templar lvl 99, 96%pierce with the curse, with iiq gem linked to kinetic and total 191iiq/257iir with the flask, you can see the items in my signature( but with 5-6 wasted nodes at the start and 3-4 for the additional curse node )
120k dps with 74% crit chance and 81% chance to hit, looking at your items and tree i dont understand why only 105k

i saw your tree, you should get better jewels and focus more on jewel slots, that would help a lot i think
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jan 9, 2016, 5:09:56 AM
Nice! I made a post, basically a wimper for help for wanding at temp leagues over at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1585621.

Atm my tree is:

My gear is:

Spoiler

Switching from the first tree where i could run Hatred, Wrath, Anger, Disc, HoI, HoT and Clarity to this more phys-focused tree with much more ES, I'm running Wrath, Anger, Disc, HoI and Clarity, with a tad more dps and 1,1k more es.

Sitting at 6k es atm with 160kish fully charged (no flasks) dps. I'm using Inspired Learning near the Melding keystone for 52% increased ES in addition to having 159% from the tree. I'm not sure how to increase my ES by 1k or so. Shield can be better, but with mana regen, 58% spell damage and 400ish es its going to be hard to find a better one in a temp league.

Suggestions for improvements? :)
Last edited by krilox on Feb 11, 2016, 7:41:23 AM
Why maligaro's gloves instead of Atziri Acuity?

With Acuity gloves mana leech is instant and you can trade clarity for HoT. This also saves you a node on the tree because VP isn't needed and you can now run reduced/no regen maps without mana flasks.

Perhaps maligro's will give a slight dps boost (3k DPS or so?) but the advantages seem to outweigh the slight DPS gain.

your thoughts?

EDIT: you could even swap Pierce with FA if desired without mana worries
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Feb 20, 2016, 9:27:00 PM
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on May 23, 2016, 6:23:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info