[2.1] **Kinetic Blursed** Twin Curse Low Life Wander (Unwavering Stance)

"
Grris wrote:
This doesnt take into effect auras tho right? And you obviously lose Aura Damage from having lower attackspeed right?

There is a difference between DPH and DPS as said above. Aura bonuses when compared are the same DPH but less DPS if a slower base.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Grris wrote:
This doesnt take into effect auras tho right? And you obviously lose Aura Damage from having lower attackspeed right?

There is a difference between DPH and DPS as said above. Aura bonuses when compared are the same DPH but less DPS if a slower base.

yup,

but u can also take the charscreen stats in that sheet

min combined damage+ max combined damage char aps + skill crit+multi
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
A shitload of tooltip dps (both 100k!) is coming from Attack Speed, which does NOTHING if u compare 4.5 aps (Imbued) vs 3.9 aps (Prophecy), so maths is easy, same DPS, less APS...

+ Higher Hits/Crits
+ Higher Explosion DMG
+ Higher Overkill Ignite DMG
+ Less Manadrain

- 500 less ES
- no Vaal Haste
- no AA (just 1/23 possible for MS)
- needs Cwdt/IC Setup for Defense beside Lifeleech

There is a way to run lvl 22 AA with a Prophecy Wand and also Vaal Haste and still missing 500 ES, tooltip DPS is between 80k and 90k at expense of aps ofc.
This would still be way enough for everything, but the additional aps to 100k is what makes it "a round thing" in gameplay imo. So for my taste it is worth to drop AA + Vaal Haste + 500 ES coz I stiil have Lifeleech.
Especially for rotating where mostly getting Vaal Haste from another party member I find my Prophecy tree is beyond anything else.
BUT if u dont run with Lifeleech coz ur gear is not strong enough to be able to, u would be even more safe with using an Imbued Wand.

Only improvement to the Prophecy tree, could be using an amulet with Accuracy or WED instead of Manareg, since we need that just for sustaining KB and the sexy rings and shield could be enough for that.

IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Feb 4, 2015, 4:06:51 PM
"
Madmurphy123 wrote:
Hey guys, great build write up by the way, very in depth.

Just here because i have been playing and enjoying my 90 KB wander. The build i originally ran was slightly different with ondars/acro high evasion etc. After recently coming into some good luck :) i decided to alter the build to this one.

Here is the issue. Before i had a lot of dodge/spell dodge and was able to run 78 suicide maps with only the odd death. Now i cant even run a 73....

I will link my gear below i know not all of it is 100% optimal, i've only just switched, but i don't know how in gods name you can sustain a 20 AA i cant even run a level 12. my damage is also incredibly low... where the 100k figures come from in not sure but currently i'm sitting on around 9k with aura's up. This seems low to me.

I would really appreciate the feedback and guidance and any further information i can get for you.

Most of the DPS is coming from Auras, so elemental Damage, so first thing to improve is to get max lvl on auras and weapon elemental damage (in ur 6L and on rings, belt etc) as long as u have a good amount of ES and capped resists.
for a high lvl of AA u need a lot of manareg, so if u wnat all this minmaxed (ES, Resists, WED, Crit, Mana/Manareg) u need a lot of currency. Otherwise u gotta pass on smth, so better drop AA and use Cwdt/IC for Defense and be a more careful on elemental reflecting monsters.
Last edited by Lawyne on Feb 4, 2015, 4:13:56 PM
Why the passive tree link of Blood Magic version in the frist page is not working >_<
"
Why the passive tree link of Blood Magic version in the frist page is not working >_<

because u wanna run the mana version ;)
How would you go by leveling this character? like where to go on the tree when to switch into ll or would respecing a char with regrets more worth it?
Sp00ky scary skeltal
"
Theoneknow wrote:
How would you go by leveling this character? like where to go on the tree when to switch into ll or would respecing a char with regrets more worth it?

One does not level a low-life character ever, respec =)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Feb 10, 2015, 7:50:21 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Theoneknow wrote:

i usually play them "lowlife" till shav at 68 :D
1.2-1,5k hp at merciless is pretty fun tho
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Theoneknow wrote:

Every character I've made I've leveled as low life with a Solaris haha. I find that if gear is lacking though, iron reflexes + grace is vital (at least in my experience), especially if leveling solo.

I do agree though, that it's not the best/fastest, and is a little rough until you have all your auras up and running, but it can be done for sure - especially now that we have kinetic blast :p

Personally, when it comes to passives, I tend to make '% mana reserve' nodes a priority - seeing as your offense AND defense is dependent on auras, not being able to run one or two means significantly crippling either your damage or survivability.
Last edited by CityDreams on Feb 11, 2015, 10:40:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info