[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

Quick questions. Why dont we get celestial punishment?
"
DjNanos wrote:
Actualy i updated it a bit
Here's how it looks now

BTW my helm is geofri's, isn't better to keep heralds there?
About IC, im not sure if i want to manually activate it or not, what do you suggest?
And molten shell i want it with cwdt

PS: ill spend 350jew and 1500fus to get this 6l is it a bad idea?or should isell it like 2 exa and get 30exa and buy a 6l one
Spoiler

Yea, keep your heralds on the geo.
I prefer CWDT IC.

I'm not completely sure about the current ratios, so I can't comment on that deal.

"
asbo96 wrote:
Quick questions. Why dont we get celestial punishment?
The better question would be, why don't we get Celestial Judgement?

Celestial Punishment is OK until later levels when you stop shocking/freezing altogether and it's only good for the +25% increased damage. I would much rather have 4% cast speed per node than the increased damage on the path to Celestial Punishment, because that gives more DPS in the end.

CP is also super moot against Atziri.

Celestial Judgement, on the other hand, is actually far more viable because the penetration alone provides up to an 8% more damage multiplier for the elemental damage being dealt. When stacked on top of the elemental damage bonuses on the 4-node path to CJ, it's actually on par, if not potentially better, than stacking 16% cast speed.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
I am considering trying this build out, but quick question. What would you suggest to someone without a quality incinerate for the projectile speed? Obviously saving for one, but one of the issues I see starting out is that with low proj speed you'd have to be way closer to the enemies than when you have a +20% gem.
Quick Question, How do you deal with fire reflect? You dont seem to be running either AA or Purity of Fire...
Also is this HC viable
Last edited by azuazu on Dec 23, 2014, 6:21:27 AM
He is running AA, thats one of the keythings in this build. Also spellblock helps and its easy to put PoF on. +I think op is running dual heralds and PoF...
"
Nahkalaukku wrote:
He is running AA, thats one of the keythings in this build. Also spellblock helps and its easy to put PoF on. +I think op is running dual heralds and PoF...

Alright but what about the Bloodlines viability?
I got ask this, sry ive asked sooo many things.

1st CWDT Boots | Gloves
CWDT //7-10 LvL, so i have time to build some endurance charges and for lvled IC higher dur.
Immortal Call
Increased Duration
Arctic Armor //Dont have elsewhere to put it

2nd CWDT Boots | Gloves
CWDT //2 LvL, so it triggers a lot but lower lvl curses..what do i prefer here of those two?
Increased AOE
Warlord's Mark //Max LvL, Manual activation because i like using it right b4 i hit mobs
Enfeeble //Due to lv2 CWDT i can have this to lv6 i guess its fine???

3rd CWDT Off-Hand Equipment
CWDT //2 LvL, again i want it to trigger a lot but lower armor/dmg tho..what to choose???
Molten Shell on lv8 161-241 fire dmg +347armor, breaks after 385 :/ the break is a problem :/
Enduring Cry //stays low doesnt bother me at all.

So main problems, do i prefer trigger a lot on curses or less trigger but higher success rate and higher power on curses AND about molten, do i keep it this way, breaking at 385 dmg is like it will turn on and after a hit turn off again or lvl it so i can use the added armor it gives but trigger it a lot less?
An other but less attractive to me option is to max it and use it manually (which sadly seems the best option)

"
Reicta wrote:
I am considering trying this build out, but quick question. What would you suggest to someone without a quality incinerate for the projectile speed? Obviously saving for one, but one of the issues I see starting out is that with low proj speed you'd have to be way closer to the enemies than when you have a +20% gem.

Currently I have something like +100% projectile speed for the lolz. If you don't have a Q20 incinerate, you can use either a projectile speed wand or Faster Projectiles gem (or both if you want to be trolly like me). The DPS is still pretty high, I'm at around 30k DPS using an MF setup instead of my normal full-DPS setup.

"
azuazu wrote:
Quick Question, How do you deal with fire reflect? You dont seem to be running either AA or Purity of Fire...
Also is this HC viable
I'm running Arctic Armour (+26% buff) and 75% fire resist.

My Incinerate deals up to 198 fire damage per hit at most. If it's stage 3, then it'll deal 792 damage per hit at most.

Let's say I'm incinerating a reflect mob in a reflect map that has 0% fire resist, so that's something like 33% damage reflected. That's 261 fire damage reflected per hit. My fire resist drops that to 65 damage per hit. Since Arctic Armour blocks 203 damage per hit, the reflected damage drops to 0. Therefore, I am immune to any fire reflect.

Also I would say this is fairly HC-viable as long as you play cautiously and grab more HP nodes instead of DPS nodes.

"
DjNanos wrote:
Spoiler
I got ask this, sry ive asked sooo many things.

1st CWDT Boots | Gloves
CWDT //7-10 LvL, so i have time to build some endurance charges and for lvled IC higher dur.
Immortal Call
Increased Duration
Arctic Armor //Dont have elsewhere to put it

2nd CWDT Boots | Gloves
CWDT //2 LvL, so it triggers a lot but lower lvl curses..what do i prefer here of those two?
Increased AOE
Warlord's Mark //Max LvL, Manual activation because i like using it right b4 i hit mobs
Enfeeble //Due to lv2 CWDT i can have this to lv6 i guess its fine???

3rd CWDT Off-Hand Equipment
CWDT //2 LvL, again i want it to trigger a lot but lower armor/dmg tho..what to choose???
Molten Shell on lv8 161-241 fire dmg +347armor, breaks after 385 :/ the break is a problem :/
Enduring Cry //stays low doesnt bother me at all.

So main problems, do i prefer trigger a lot on curses or less trigger but higher success rate and higher power on curses AND about molten, do i keep it this way, breaking at 385 dmg is like it will turn on and after a hit turn off again or lvl it so i can use the added armor it gives but trigger it a lot less?
An other but less attractive to me option is to max it and use it manually (which sadly seems the best option)
Don't use molten shell. EC + IC + ID on CWDT. Self-cast Warlord's, and buy another low-level Warlord's for CWDT, linking both to increased AOE.

Simple. Easy.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Last edited by KuteKitteh on Dec 23, 2014, 10:39:42 AM
I keep dying to Merveil on Dungeon Map 70
My resists are capped and i also use cold flask...

Any advice?
"
RamziKhoury wrote:
I keep dying to Merveil on Dungeon Map 70
My resists are capped and i also use cold flask...

Any advice?
I can't give you advice unless you link me your tree and your items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info