[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

"
asbo96 wrote:
Thanks how long do you think i should level with cybils and perendus. Until my 60s?
Until the lgoh becomes moot and you feel that a higher DPS weapon with Warlord's Mark would leech better.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
1st off i wanna say.....I REALLY MISS THAT MAX BLOCK WITCH BUILD!!! that build was the best i have ever played....DAMN YOU GGG for nerfing blocks so bad :(. abut the real reason i am writing this, is cause im useing the CWDT + Warlord's Mark combo (GREAT COMBO BTW!) but i was wondering what level should I should stop leveling CWDT its lvl 10 atm
Just wanted to say this build is freaking amazing so far! I'm definitely having tons of fun with this. :)
im wondering if this belt works nice for this biuld since the + elem dmg ? plus the great hp and some resist
"
DjNanos wrote:
im wondering if this belt works nice for this biuld since the + elem dmg ? plus the great hp and some resist
that doesnt affect to incinerate, since its elemental dmg with weapons.
"
1st off i wanna say.....I REALLY MISS THAT MAX BLOCK WITCH BUILD!!! that build was the best i have ever played....DAMN YOU GGG for nerfing blocks so bad :(. abut the real reason i am writing this, is cause im useing the CWDT + Warlord's Mark combo (GREAT COMBO BTW!) but i was wondering what level should I should stop leveling CWDT its lvl 10 atm
It depends on the size of your health pool. As a general rule, I keep CWDT at under 2k damage or half my HP pool, whichever is lower.

"
slowdecay wrote:
Just wanted to say this build is freaking amazing so far! I'm definitely having tons of fun with this. :)
Good to know, thanks for the feedback!

"
DjNanos wrote:
Weapon Elemental Damage only works with Attacks. Incinerate is a spell so it won't be affected by it.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
"
DjNanos wrote:
Can you explain me why a catalyst is good for any spellbuild? it has no spell dmg only elemental dmg increase which for some reason doesnt get updated on the tooltip of the skills
its like atm with my wand-shield i got 5kdmg on inci, with cata it drops a lot, is it like hidden stat on the tooltip i dont get it if the only reason buying it is the 1% lifeleach and lv20 gem, its not worth it imo

Spell damage boosts the damage of Incinerate and Added Chaos damage but not the Heralds.

Elemental damage boosts the damage of Incinerate and the Heralds but not the Added Chaos.

If you're running Added Chaos and you don't have both heralds running, a really good rare wand will out-DPS it.

Once you finish the build, however, Doryani gives a pretty huge DPS boost to this build (which does show up on the tooltip DPS) but the 1% leech is the real kicker.

So what is you are running Added Chaos and running both heralds? It sounds like Elemental damage would still be better, am I correct?
How does this look ?
Last edited by DjNanos on Dec 22, 2014, 2:55:41 PM
"
ansizf wrote:
So what is you are running Added Chaos and running both heralds? It sounds like Elemental damage would still be better, am I correct?
The Added Chaos gem gives roughly the same base DPS as the two heralds combined (if not barely less), and a Doryani's gives enough flat +elemental damage such that any additional elemental damage would have relatively poorer scaling. That's why cast nodes are better.

The only flat damage node that I would be comfortable taking is Celestial Judgement.

"
DjNanos wrote:
How does this look ?

If you want to self-cast WM and IC, then change your boots/helm setup to:
CWDT (low lvl)
EC
Enfeeble
+1 Extra

IC
ID
Warlord's Mark
Molten Shell
"
KuteKitteh wrote:
"
ansizf wrote:
The Added Chaos gem gives roughly the same base DPS as the two heralds combined (if not barely less), and a Doryani's gives enough flat +elemental damage such that any additional elemental damage would have relatively poorer scaling. That's why cast nodes are better.

The only flat damage node that I would be comfortable taking is Celestial Judgement.

"
DjNanos wrote:
How does this look ?

If you want to self-cast WM and IC, then change your boots/helm setup to:
CWDT (low lvl)
EC
Enfeeble
+1 Extra

IC
ID
Warlord's Mark
Molten Shell

Actualy i updated it a bit
Here's how it looks now

BTW my helm is geofri's, isn't better to keep heralds there?
About IC, im not sure if i want to manually activate it or not, what do you suggest?
And molten shell i want it with cwdt

PS: ill spend 350jew and 1500fus to get this 6l is it a bad idea?or should isell it like 2 exa and get 30exa and buy a 6l one
Spoiler

Last edited by DjNanos on Dec 22, 2014, 7:25:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info