1.3.0 Patch Notes

And there died my CI flicker shadow build.
Gear for over 200EX and its nothing more then playable, been playing this since day 1 on open beta. The build have had some ups and downs but not like this, now its just plain bad. Cant do dmg and cant survive. Happy fucking fun time...
"
PeterssonNO1 wrote:
And there died my CI flicker shadow build.
Gear for over 200EX and its nothing more then playable, been playing this since day 1 on open beta. The build have had some ups and downs but not like this, now its just plain bad. Cant do dmg and cant survive. Happy fucking fun time...

I feel you. My response is a couple pages ago.

Been here for years, thousands of hours, hundreds of exalts worth in gear.

They missed my $100 for this patch, as far as I'm concerned the last couple hundred was the last they get from me.

I've talked to a lot of people who I used to play with, and none of them play anymore because they had their characters that were heavily invested in taken away from them.

In my opinion, if your community is having too easy of a time beating stuff, which mind you no one in the level 90+ range is save for a few OP builds... Then you create a new teir for them to conquer. Those that want to, can remake their characters for the new challenge. Those that don't want to, can continue enjoying their characters.

What you DON'T do... Is take away that choice. I don't have it in me to sell all the gear my character is wearing and level up to the 90s any more. I've already done it several times here. All I wanted to do was log in, do some maps with my characters, and call it a day. They have taken that away from me.

I'm voting with my wallet. As far as I'm concerned, let them try to get some new players which according to the steam stastics most people don't even make it to cruel let alone start spending money. For each player in my category the community loses, you need many many potential new players to recover the lost revenue.

Get your shit together GGG, add some level 79 and 80 maps if you think people have it too easy. These character destroying changes are bad for business.

IGN: Narbays
Last edited by narbays on Dec 14, 2014, 9:40:04 PM
yea see it exactly the same as narbays said. i spent some cash on stuff besides stashtabs that wouldnt be necessary becouse i liked the game an wanted to support it that way.
but when i saw how they destroyed the righteous fire builds in one or two patches i thought its just becouse its not intended to be a primary dmg skill, but now ruining puncture+cyclone + all blockbased stuff is just madness. becouse of pvp? i dont even want to play pvp, maybe try it but not if it costs me my 150ex+ character i build up over several months, so fucked up. getting 75%block too easy?? i have 0 extra points spent into dmg and skilled everything in block at lvl90 with corrupted spellblock shield + anvil and i reached stats of 75/77. was able to get some lifenodes at lvl 88 or something so getting caped blockstats too easy? yea right, at least iam not the only one who thinks like that. maybe the patch will hurt them more than us with so many people being bored of loosing 200ex worth character and start at 0 again. its like a hidden hardcoremod in standard, lost my charackter without even playing :D
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
So, Mark, as you're here. Can you clarify that all items not specifically stated as retroactively getting changed will be legacy?
The Rampage items applying rapmage while equipped also technically affects existing items (we put the stat on them before they released in case we we'd need to activate it like this), but other than that and Acuity, I believe all the other changes are just changes to values, and will not apply to existing items unless they're re-rolled with a divine orb.

I have two pre-1.3.0 Ungil's Gauches. One in a regular tab, one in a read-only stash tab. Why did the one in a regular tab get nerfed? Why is there a discrepancy between both? Should i be keeping all my items in RO stash tabs to avoid nerfs? :P

Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
Wiedza wrote:
*snip*

Thank you!
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
CoronaBunny wrote:
Is there another game out there where the developers randomly destroy the basic ability of your characters to function? (With each 'update'?)

Yes, World of Warcraft. :-/

"
CoronaBunny wrote:

Oh, and nerfing the number of aura's you can use, yet again, killed I think 1 more character (85), and CRIPPLED both my (not-SRS) summoners (84, 87).

You can _still_ run 10 auras; the secret sauce is the 50% Mortal Conviction (it got nerfed in 1.2 from 60% down to 50%)
Hey, I do not give this game for no dollars, my CI Shadow is completely useless Loath Bane Ambusher, Atziri Acuity, everything is useless. I'm going to play where it works, this is a dead game.
GGG, if you're keeping score you can put me down for the "highly disappointed camp". I think you guys blew it on this one.
Damn what a buzz kill was anticipating this patch to re-vigor my buddies and I to play more, was i expecting Nerfs yeah the occasional tweak here and there... just not a complete kick to the balls. My friends don't even log in to play anymore, i don't blame them i'm probably going to quit also until this patch goes away. I don't even have godly gear just the generic windripper build which does alot of damage but your defense is flawed i can still get 1 shotted you gotta stay on your toes with the flasks and positioning . Now I log in to pick up the broken pieces of my build to try and attempt to make it functional and my damage is cut in half ....not a mere 1-2k dmg. no more like 40%. By far the worst patch ever, donated close to 200$ which i thought was the best game ever , just to get a tiny taste of satisfactory of having a build that finally works just to have it destroyed. The community been wanting a new act for how long now...years probably but instead you implement 1 master for cheesy pvp which let me tell is NEVER GOING TO BE BALANCED, take a look at D2. and you keep the AI the same just nerf everyone's survivabilty/dmg by half idk seems like your trying to save money. Sorry maybe I'm just not seeing it but killing the same shit over and over again with half the damage to make AI harder wasn't what I expected.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info