1.3.0 Patch Notes

My big complaint with the patches/skill resets is this:

If your skill tree is broken, due to GGG changes, you can't use any of your gear until you choose your passives, at which time you LOSE the 'Reset All Passives' option.

If your skill tree is not broken, you can test all the new changes to your heart's content, at which time you can choose to reset all passives, or change none.

This seems so backward. I understand making respec expensive, but in patches, it is GGG that "made the mistake." Why penalize the players that were directly affected, and reward the players that were not directly affected.

The fact that all players are indirectly affected amplifies the issue (in that indirectly affected players get a second chance to test the new content/changes).

It just seems a lot more sensible to allow the 'Reset All' to work after you've allocated points. Making leveling (gaining a skill point) disable the 'Reset All' would be fine...a fair compromise IMO.

in summary, the way 'Reset All' is handled is ILLOGICAL.
See you guys when you get your stuff together. This patch killed any will I had to launch this game. Wish such a thing a refunds existed after terrible patches.
1.3.0 Patch
Almost all builds don't work now
GAME OVER !!!
Lobbying partially successful. Warriors blood 1,8% instead of 1%, minor node near Golems Blood 0,6% instead of 0,4%(but still one is missing). Ty very much

This saved me 1-2 points. Still few(4-6) points worse than 1.2 skill tree.

But... PLEASE REMOVE or replace CULLING STRIKE OUT OF SKULL CRACKING PASIVE and restore 8% treshold.
Hate community since Aug A.D.2012. Distrust developer since 0.11.0.
Last edited by el_hombre_loco on Dec 13, 2014, 10:39:28 PM
"
Mephias23 wrote:
So much QQ everywhere. You people are pathetic. Look how quickly you all bad mouth and turn against GGG because of some nerfs. They provide you with a 1000's of hours of entertainment for free and you all immediately go from "loyallovegggtheresoawesome fanboys" to "worst company ever gg blizzard 2.0.
This game needed these nerfs. It was way to easy no matter what character you played. Pretty much 90% of builds could do endgame content. But people seem to think that if they cant facetank/1shot/insta win 78 maps in 5 minutes then their build is shit.
And you all cry " Thanks for ruining my 78% block cyclone marauder, now I cant facetank/1 shot the final boss anymore. Sounds like all you whiny scumbags wanted was a 1 click all build insta win button/skill/item. All these changes where needed imo. But nevertheless continue crying because perish the thought you might actually have to use skill now.
Also thanks GGG for all your hard work. Excellent patch!

They didn't give anything to me for free. I have at least a couple hundred dollars invested, not to mention a few THOUSAND hours of my time.

These aren't some nerfs, they totally neuter and make irrelevent all melee characters that depended on evasion + block/spell block. No amount of passive resets can replace the few hundred worth of exalts I have equipped on my character. Hell, it would have been cheaper for me to use regret orbs for my level 93 character a dozen times over, then to replace his equipment.

It's not that I'm unhappy, I'm grateful I had so much fun. But my time going forward will be spent on the volume of games I'll be picking up from the steam sale. You might think this is one less player that won't be around for a few months maybe a year, but I'm not alone.

This game's population has been running for the hills, at least those of us who have been here long enough to have SOO much time/money invested in our characters that we can't recover from these massive game breaking changes. You might be having fun with your level 40 maurader or what ever the hell it is you're playing these days... but let me know when you actually get up their in levels/investment, and have the rug pulled from out under your feet.
IGN: Narbays
Strangely enough, this patch has been a buff for me. I just lost some HP, some power from my Mara's Dual Strike gem, and most of my resistances, but I've recovered most of it by going back through Act 1. It's the same for both my characters. But then I didn't run the crazy-powerful builds most of you who are complaining play. My witch runs a dual curse tri-totem build, and my Mara runs standard dual wield melee.

I guess I was always playing the game wrong. :D
Last edited by MimSiE on Dec 13, 2014, 3:41:52 PM
"
Mephias23 wrote:
So much QQ everywhere. You people are pathetic. Look how quickly you all bad mouth and turn against GGG because of some nerfs. They provide you with a 1000's of hours of entertainment for free and you all immediately go from "loyallovegggtheresoawesome fanboys" to "worst company ever gg blizzard 2.0.
This game needed these nerfs. It was way to easy no matter what character you played. Pretty much 90% of builds could do endgame content. But people seem to think that if they cant facetank/1shot/insta win 78 maps in 5 minutes then their build is shit.
And you all cry " Thanks for ruining my 78% block cyclone marauder, now I cant facetank/1 shot the final boss anymore. Sounds like all you whiny scumbags wanted was a 1 click all build insta win button/skill/item. All these changes where needed imo. But nevertheless continue crying because perish the thought you might actually have to use skill now.
Also thanks GGG for all your hard work. Excellent patch!

they can add harder instances and harder mobs!!also they can add a new chapter..there is no content to support lvl 90+ character and no areas to get enough xp!thats a patch and makes every1 happy..nerfs sucks
-
Last edited by Grindrix on Apr 10, 2015, 10:51:45 PM
Still can't scale the UI...yeah.
I can't abandon the stupid PvP daily. I absolutely hate it. I queued to the daily and after about 15 mins of waiting I decided it isn't worth my time. Now it is displayed on my freaking retarded screen ever where I go. And the /abandon_daily command doesn't work. Just says I don't have a daily open. This has got be the worst thing ever added. It displays on ever freaking one of my chars, but I can only do it with a PvP only char. Can this stupid daily guy just die or something plz.

Edit: An hour later still in queue just so I can get rid of the stupid daily quest from my window. Can't do anything else, because I am on a PvP only champ. Can't queue for more then one PvP thing at a time. Fuck this quest like really. Don't do the new guys quest it will just make your screen suck all the more.
Last edited by AngryFan on Dec 13, 2014, 6:18:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info