1.3.0 Patch Notes

nvm
I will rip the eyes from your head with glee
Last edited by StrangeObject on Dec 28, 2014, 5:30:28 AM
Ugh. Nerfed more than 25k dps worth of damage off my main char, at the same time as reducing total life and completely removing the already very low block chance I had. Without my previously ridiculous damage the 40% leech effectiveness of Vaal Pact will hurt a hell of a lot more, especially since my max life and defenses have taken a big hit thanks to the changes to the acrobatics keystone. Because it's full evasion, being able to leech back up in one crit with vaal pact was more or less essential to my survivability. Can't do that any more, doubt I'll continue to play. My build used to be fun, now it's just going to be laborious.
Last edited by HoneyBadGerMan on Dec 18, 2014, 2:42:44 AM
I waited a few days after patch so i wouldn't write with frustration. I had a lvl 92 low life reaver with about 350 ex worth of gear which i gathered in 1,5 years playing and trading.
Dps was 160k before. Was my best build and ment to keep it to gather more currency,not having to buy new stuff for new builds for some time.
Logged in today,reset tree,rerolled build to mana cause of unwavering moved 6 points away and left side crit nodes dissapeared and dps is 101k if i like stun and 88k if i use chayula. (Do not enjoy playing with Lioneye's Paws.)
You might say 80-100k is still fine but the thing is that this game is no longer reliable to me and many people i guess.
What's the point farming and building an op build when GGG will come "balancing" the game again and roll me back 6 months so i can "enjoy" the same 4 end game maps with half dps?
And one last thing about

GGG lets all the people who could farm uber first (rich people) fill tabs with these gloves,then when the middle class like me manages to go farm uber makes the gloves super rare,they cost 200 ex to buy,and then they nerf them to half price not creating a legacy one.
And all this for pvp.
I cannot describe how disappointed i am and how much unreliable this game is to me now,sorry for the wall of text.
Just wanted to come back when I heard about the new duelist master ..
.. then I read all the patch notes and took an arrow in my brain lol

Seriously, why couldn't you wait until after x-mas?
Would make more sense for your *economy* balance :p
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
Stash tab highlighting....THANK YOU
And mind you... All this disapointment, for what?

PVP Balancing. Every single developer since the dawn of video games that has tried to balance their PVE with their PVP in mind, has failed.

Instead of being the wise developers I thought you to be, you guys turn around and make the same mistake that hundreds before you have failed.

You took this game's greatest strength, the fun PVE that all ARPGs aspire too these days, and totally screwed yourselves over.
IGN: Narbays
As someone said a long time ago:

Balance is a moving target. and your aim completely failed.

Great patch GG . nerfed as hell as always . i suppose on 2-3 more patches half of the gear must be mirrored just to get main game cleared?

IGN = Tominsideeeee

i have like 700ex gear, im quiting the game not because of harsh nerfs, just because this patch shows that this development team is not be able to create a sustainable meta, good basis on the game. When they do mistakes we are the ones who are paying for it. and i dont want to give my hours of efforts just for one abusive patch to nerf everything just because the lack of perception and vision of the development team. You guys dont have my trust anymore.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
wehrberg wrote:
What I love most about this patch is they decided to not make Atziri's Gloves legacy, while leaving TONS of other items legacy. Why not change all the legacy items? What's with this inconsistency?

"
Artimunor wrote:
If you start nerfing old uniques nerf ALL of them, remove legacy from the game so to speak (this is the only way PvP is ever going to be viable) otherwise dont start now just with some mid-range uniques that only hurt your low and mid range playerbase.

I totally agree with this.
Last edited by Rakiii on Dec 19, 2014, 6:31:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info