Last edited by Ragnezar on Dec 12, 2014, 4:43:04 PM
Posting in 100'th page of Feedback!

3 hrs before release!

Achievement complete!
"
Ragnezar wrote:
"
ropumar wrote:

What happens if I divine Immortal Flesh?

I believe the is a mistake, wings of entropy was 10%.(not 15%)

You can get new nerf stats.

But what about the -40 ele resist. Divine never was able to remove a mod (or add for that matter- see legacy kaoms heart divined).

Unless divine makes 0ele resist, which would be equivelent, I am afraid of wasting a divine
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Yup, as a player that did not play for a couple of seasons, and came back for Rampage and Beyond (and had the time of my life) let me tell you:

I only build 1 char worthy of high level mapping and Atziri's... and well, this patch destroyed that char and my 2nd and 3rd choice for a character....

Don't think I'll be playing this one...

See you in a few monthss, POE :.(

Edit: aaaaaaand 100th page bitching.... :D
Last edited by Coolcepi on Dec 12, 2014, 4:45:56 PM
Looking forward to the new challenge! Most of my previous builds got nerfed, mostly my max block BoR WoE dual strike ranger. Deserved IMO, I was almost never dying and did very decent damage. Trying the arcane archer BOTW this time, should be fun!
YEAH! Page 100 of this epic nerf everything into oblivion thread. ;o)

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Dec 12, 2014, 4:48:41 PM
owari... =/
-
Last edited by Grindrix on Jul 11, 2015, 3:55:17 AM
"
ropumar wrote:
"
Ragnezar wrote:
"
ropumar wrote:

What happens if I divine Immortal Flesh?

I believe the is a mistake, wings of entropy was 10%.(not 15%)

You can get new nerf stats.

But what about the -40 ele resist. Divine never was able to remove a mod (or add for that matter- see legacy kaoms heart divined).

Unless divine makes 0ele resist, which would be equivelent, I am afraid of wasting a divine

You can get new item stats or not=). At your own risk.

Just don't use divines on this legacy stuff.
It fails to specify if all uniques are nerfed or if also old uniques are affected, thus them not becomming legacy.

If the later is true i realy think GGG has false standards, since a legacy shavs or kaoms is far more worthy of being nerfed (and disbalancing to the game) then for example a low level boot knife, or a removing 7% chance to block from a bor.

As people ingame say old uniques will get nerfed too i find this very unfair to new players who's single build gets destroyed by this and who dont have tons of other legacy uniques easy switch to something else.

If you start nerfing old uniques nerf ALL of them, remove legacy from the game so to speak (this is the only way PvP is ever going to be viable) otherwise dont start now just with some mid-range uniques that only hurt your low and mid range playerbase.
IGN: Artimunor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info