1.3.0 Patch Notes

"
ropumar wrote:

What happens if I divine Immortal Flesh?

I believe the is a mistake, wings of entropy was 10%.(not 15%)

You can get new nerf stats.

Patchnote have some mistakes. Editor need to tear off hands=). Or eyes. Or somthing else.
All this shouting about how melee's dead.

After I take care of something I've had planned for a bit, I'm deliberately going to make nothing but melee builds the rest of this league and push them 85+ and smoke Atziri with them.

Melee dead. Lol. No.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Causener wrote:
Do those statistics include people who have PoE in their library but have not played it yet? I'd much rather see GGG's statistics regarding player retention. I don't think Steam's statistics are optimal considering the amount of players who partake mostly in trading, game hoarding, or top games like CS:GO or Dota.

It includes people that have launched the game, I believe. They might not have created a character and actually played it, but they have done more with the game than just add it to their library.

It does show some interesting stuff though. Between Brutus and Merveil, they lose 16% of players. And of that 37.7% that kills Merveil, fewer than 40% will go on to finish normal difficulty. Of those, fewer than half have complete Cruel, which sort of makes sense, as it is just more of the same. And then just over half of that number go on to complete merciless. Less of a drop off there, even though it is the same zones/story again, probably because people more prone to dropping out due to repetition have already done so.

Also interesting is the completed with class achievements. Mauraders are #3, behind witch and ranger. People like to play the big bad fighter type. Makes you wonder how many customers GGG costs themselves by ignoring melee issues.
Last edited by Mudpony on Dec 12, 2014, 4:24:29 PM
not sure if this was answered,do items as BoR and CoP get their legacy versions?
"
Dradar wrote:

You have been playing since Open Beta and only have a level 61 character? That's awkward. Also we have known for awhile this patch is 90% pvp based. People who like pvp have been waiting forever for this patch, so maybe you should sit the fuck down and try pvp this coming league.

Maybe that's because I'm playing hc only? I'm not kinda of sc scrub, so deal with it. I've also dropped poe for a few weeks after beyond league ended. That's why I've got only 3 chars. Die -> delete char -> better economy for you, sc scrubs. As for the messages - I'm mainly a read only guy. This patch made me post some critique, negative one.

And what if I say, that all pvp in arpg is always a garbage? It CAN'T be good. Because of balance, perspective, lags, gear etc. Arpgs is good for pve, NOT pvp.
Last edited by VanguardUa on Dec 12, 2014, 4:37:00 PM
"
Dugi96 wrote:
not sure if this was answered,do items as BoR and CoP get their legacy versions?

Yes.
Wow, well i was unsure if i was going to play much this league, or find other things to do. I am fairly certain i just had my mind made up for me. LOL, destroyed so much this patch, builds, shields ALL, Atziri, rofl, may as well remove her ass from the game now.

Thanks Triple G, for what was a great game, but your desire to constantly change shit up, and lack of thinking things through, is a killer.

It was fun though.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
:D
That day was a quiet night, I woke up from a nightmare...
It was crazy and confusing, I saw a Mirror of Kalandra...
But then I remembered...
Then I realized the devastating truth ...
This world is an illusion, Exile.
While alot of the nerfs are annoying, I'm sure I'll get over it.

However one thing I can't understand is the removal of 'hybrid mod' crafting options from Vagan and Tora. The notes state its due to the 'economic impact being severe'...I won't pretend to understand that as I don't really have any clue about 'the economy'.

All I know is in my personal circumstances the hybrid master craft mod made crafting viable enough for me to justify sinking all that currency into it...not to get an EXTREME weapon (I did not have the patience to keep grinding alts just to try and get the highest possible tier mod), but to get something decent enough for end game.

Surely they could find a way to not let it break the economy without hurting us normal players.

For example, can't they restrict an item with a multiple crafted mod from being traded by not allowing it to be placed in the trade screen, or if 'dropped' on the ground in an area and picked up by someone else, the mods disappearing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info