Nerf to accuracy?

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:

The drawback(s) to using Bloodseeker is low DPS, and that the instant life leech is local. The drawback the claw having low DPS should be enough, but GGG took into consideration that crit can still make this weapon very deadly, so they made sure that life leech can only be applied to the unique item itself, making it harder for the player to make this an obvious claw to have in end-game.

However, Acuity is pretty much laughing at Bloodseeker that balance was never taken into consideration for it. Though, I can understand that Acuity can be considered the finish-line item. It is messaged out that you won the game in a sense. So in sense, all I can say is...meh.

If you dual wield with the bloodseeker in the main hand, all damage dealt by dual strike will use the instant leech mechanic.

This is the main reason I abandoned Vaal Pact after the original nerf and went back to using a bloodseeker.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:

If you dual wield with the bloodseeker in the main hand, all damage dealt by dual strike will use the instant leech mechanic.

This is the main reason I abandoned Vaal Pact after the original nerf and went back to using a bloodseeker.

I actually have Dual Strike as my side skill with Bloodseeker and that claw I posted earlier in this thread, and for the most part single targeting against bosses. Reave is my main skill to clear mobs.

But yea, I kinda forgot about Dual Strike being able to bring out the best in Bloodseeker.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 8, 2014, 3:40:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info