SlightRedeye - Elemental Incinerate. HC, New league and Self-Found build.

"
simpleMystery wrote:
I might try replacing inc. duration with warlords mark though.

Yep, that's exactly where you put the Warlords Mark gem. Increased Duration is a luxury gem, the CwDT/EC/IC combo works well without it.

It is odd to hear that you use so many flask charges, some builds don't even have leech or regen and perform perfectly fine. Roll good flasks, swap out a utility flask for a bubbling hallowed of warding if need be.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Dec 26, 2014, 1:59:39 PM
I flask out of habit pretty much whenever my CWDT gets procced, although I almost never run out unless its against a boss. The other nice part about Warlords Mark in a CWDT setup is that it gives endurance charges, so I might not even notice the lost inc. duration gem to much, I'll have to see.

The two seethings I'm running are doing me pretty well, although I need to roll one to heat so I can pick up a warding utility flask.
Can i play this build in standart league ?
Any thoughts on dropping Foresight line and moving below to pick up Sentinel and Reflexes? Slightly longer path but an additional 10% resist and 78% evasion

Loving the build idea so far, solid up through the few 74 maps i've obtained. Great work on this one.

Spoiler
"
Deaddawg wrote:
Any thoughts on dropping Foresight line and moving below to pick up Sentinel and Reflexes? Slightly longer path but an additional 10% resist and 78% evasion

Loving the build idea so far, solid up through the few 74 maps i've obtained. Great work on this one.

Spoiler

The build doesn't have the option to scale evasion until 85+ when you are able to pick up additional aura reservation/%eva nodes. Going south of the Scion start is not as efficient as pathing through Revenge of the hunted and picking up that cluster.

Grace is a debatable choice for the build, there is no right way to include it.

additional life nodes and gear pieces beats evasion entirely imo, for every point you put into scaling the 8k or so evasion you end up with, you could pick up 20%+ increased life which is far more useful.

Dodge/AA/Cloak/Purity are all scaled further by life, rather than evasion.
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Dec 27, 2014, 2:09:59 PM
Currently lvl 78, using haste instead of PoL and Grace...but i am getting the revenge of the hunted cluster instead of the one on the right that you need to waste 2 points getting there....its 1 point for same life and 50% extra evasion, after that i think i will use grace...with a good evasion flask, i might be able to get evasion to 20k. Also considering wasting 2 points to get the projectile speed/projectile damage next to the ranger start, but that will take some time...

Current passive tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAx4EswW1DH0NfA-rEH8Wbxa_Fy8Ziho4Go8fQSLqJKoksCaVJy8o-jBxMtE1kjbpOkI64UGHQqNDyEVHRZ1GcUbXS1dLeE3jTwRTNVNSVUtXKVfJW6Bh4maeaPJvnnGFfA6ApIKbgseDCYuMjDaQVZo7muCbtaIAplenVbFCtAy3PriTwBrAZsDjwzrGnspK1CPVpti93ajhc-Nq6Nbquuvu7DjtPPAf8bPyRfMR9tr53fno-tL7Cf4K_o-bJjIBshk=

That's my gear:

Doing 2,5k dps on incinerate(lvl 16, cause i got one 9% quality just to get some projectile speed) and 4,2k life unreserved and i still have 3 points on the revenge of the hunted cluster to go and gear could get a lot better. AA is lvl 9 still, but i think i can get it to 10, and there is a lot of space for mana regen still. Resists are overcapped to do ele weakness maps.
Last edited by pedrofell on Dec 27, 2014, 5:32:50 PM
No room for vaal grace? It makes you like max block spell block when you need it.

Btw, what's priority, atziri sceptre or 6L cloak? Which will give more dps? The leech on sceptre gives survivability tho.
"
No room for vaal grace? It makes you like max block spell block when you need it.

Btw, what's priority, atziri sceptre or 6L cloak? Which will give more dps? The leech on sceptre gives survivability tho.

I wouldn't recommend a Doriyani's Catalyst in this build, even though my standard gear shows me using one. I don't use a Doriyani's, the gear is just outdated.

I'm going to update the gear at some point to what I currently use. My tooltip is 7500 with a level 16 added cold damage, when I hit 160k dps I'll definitely update the guide again.

The scepter is not worth its weight for two reasons in my opinion:

1. Leech is not desirable in the scepter anymore, get 1% fire leech on a wand/scepter. Leech doesn't make much of a difference in this build, I've dropped leech completely in my setup. If you can fit it, great, but otherwise it is a luxury imo.

2. Mana regerneration on your weapon slot. This is hugely important as it is the difference between a level 15 AA and a level 13. Those two extra levels that you can sustain is worth so much more than the leech.

Once you are able to reach the Ranger's 1% life regen at later levels, you sit at 5% life per second. That 260 or so regen is more than leech will ever do for you in this build, it is permanent sustain which refills your life pool between packs very quickly.

It is also the reason why this build wrecks certain Poison Arrow builds in PvP once you get some chaos resistance.
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Dec 28, 2014, 11:45:48 AM
Would like to see your gear and lvl 100 tree to try and see were I'm going since I'm getting to the endgame. I have 1% fire leech on my sceptre and seems enough tbh. Lv12 AA but only lv15 clarity for now.
My gear can get a lot of small upgrades still, using a 4L CoF, not sure if buying just one 5L or try and save for a 6L, assuming your using CoF as endgame chest.
"
Would like to see your gear and lvl 100 tree to try and see were I'm going since I'm getting to the endgame. I have 1% fire leech on my sceptre and seems enough tbh. Lv12 AA but only lv15 clarity for now.
My gear can get a lot of small upgrades still, using a 4L CoF, not sure if buying just one 5L or try and save for a 6L, assuming your using CoF as endgame chest.

7500 tooltip incinerate
5500 life, 5000 unreserved

I reached top 25 at one point in 1v1 open EU PvP, currently 30. For a non-pvp build that is quite impressive imo.

Current tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAx4EswW1DH0NfA-rEH8Wbxa_Fy8Ziho4Go8fQSLqJKoksCaVJy8o-i2DMHEy0TWSNuk6QjrhQYdCo0PIRUdFfEWdRnFG10tXS3hN408EUzVTUlVLVylXyVugYeJirGaeaPJsjG-ecYV8DoCkgpuCx4MJi4yMNpBVlwaXl5o7muCbtZ2qogCmV6dVsUK0DLQ4tMW3PriTu-PAGsBmwOPC7MM6xKLGnspK1CPVpti93ajhc-Nq5Rno1uq66-7sOO088B_xs_JF8xH22vnd-ej60vsJ-_X-Cv6P_ro=

Fantasy unicorn level 100 tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAx4EswW1DH0NfA-rEH8Wbxa_Fy8Ziho4Go8dqh9BIuokqiSwJpUnLyj6LYMwcTIBMtE1kjbpOkI64UGHQqNDyEVHRXxFnUZxRtdLV0t4TeNPBFM1U1JVS1XWVylXyVugYeJh62KsZOdmnmjybIxvnnGFelN8DoCkgpuCx4MJi4yMNpBVlwaXl5o7muCbJpu1naqiAKZXp1WxQrIZtAy0OLTFtz64k7vjwBrAZsDjwuzDOsSixp7KSs961CPVpti93ajhc-GI42rlGejW6rrr7uw47TzwH_Gz8kXzEfba-d356PrS-wn79f4K_o_-ug==

Picked up revenge of the Hunted and %Aura nodes.

I pick up the Grace aura + Alpha's Howl, this puts me at 10k+ evasion.
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Dec 28, 2014, 5:35:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info