Black Friday Sale Extended to Cyber Monday! Also State of Exile Podcast Developer Q&A

Look at all the supporters :-)
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!

Happy as a sprinkled icecream cone dipped in raw rainbow sewage gold ice lettuce cars with fairy ribbons fire hats =D

Or as the spanish would say: "meine Fledermaus ist auf meiner sammlung spinnen menstruation"
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on Dec 1, 2014, 1:00:38 PM
SO Basically real bad news on the trading front. Yes its close to what your planning on releasing, but its much worse then what we already have, LOL. I am not going to to glance through a million items just to find the one i want, OMG. All i want is to stat search for items i would be interested in, and find the one or ones i may want through a much more concentrated assortment. Much like how POEXYZ search function works. Then all i want is to make a buy, without a ton of hassle, or having to wait 1-2 days to complete a deal, because by then, i probably will not even want it anymore, because i found a different one on XYZ.

I Don't care about flippers, as long as you guys try to keep a handle on it by stopping BOTS. I do not want the hassle of having to haggle for every single item, we have that in trade channel, and its a joke.

Here is an idea, we have a new Master of Trade. This Master sells a stash box for 1 chaos lets say. This stash box has 1 page for putting items in to sell, unpriced. However the Master of Trade can UPGRADE this box for a price, for an additional UNPRICED page cost is 2c, and keeps going up the more you want so the next one is 4c, then 8c, and so on. He/She can also sell you BUYOUT Tabs starting at 3c, and then keeps going up.

You have 2 search engines, one for no buyouts, and 1 for buyouts, unless you can get one to be efficient at both searches. The one with no buyouts would give you a chat box to message the seller and work on a price, once a price is achieved, the seller can then price THAT Item for the buyer. The price set is ONLY for this one buyer, if he does NOT buy, price is removed. When items are purchased, remove only tabs are created with item for buyer, and currency for seller.

Both search engines would enable searches just like on XYZ.

The BUYOUT search engine would only allow so many purchases an hour, like 2, and maybe have a max cap per day? The only problem i foresee is the game is free, so if people want to get around that it would not be hard.

A sales tax on the sellers would be nice, though im not sure how that would work in this game with orbs. Hmm, maybe just a thought, have a buyers tax, that would show up in a TOTAL PRICE, so if say price is set at 2c, the tax per chaos of maybe 2 alts, so total would be 2c4alts.

Just my thoughts

Peace Out,

Axe
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Can't wait to be exposed to Leo's PvPenis
Oblivious
regarding chris' statement which went like: you can tell who did rmt by comparing their whealth to the playtime: you can't differ someone who got massive whealth from a quitting player for free from someone who bought an account on ebay.

"
Disrupted wrote:
Can't wait to be exposed to Leo's PvPenis

liked the faces in the podcast: "damnit!"
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 1, 2014, 3:43:38 PM
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
Last edited by isildria on Dec 1, 2014, 8:53:41 PM
Can anyone point to the approx time where Chris talks about crit?
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Aaand it's over.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I like that "oh, yes yes :O" face everyone gets right after Chris is done talking.
Anyone else noticed that all the feedback from the meta in state of exile ep11 has been repeated as fixes or future fixes in 1.3. Also the ideas spoken there to 'fix' the game i.e. wand skill is repeated as 'fixes' or features by Chris in ep 20 / patch 1.3

EDIT - Have watched up to ep 14 now, seems like the POE have taken a lot of the feedback in these videos seriously. THE PVPNESS was reference to episode 14?
Last edited by WhiteMagick on Dec 2, 2014, 4:51:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info