Black Friday Sale Extended to Cyber Monday! Also State of Exile Podcast Developer Q&A

Great podcast today.

Thanks for addressing the questions about in game trading and the challenges you are facing.
Last edited by grimjacked on Dec 1, 2014, 1:00:02 AM
More $$$ for GGG is always a good thing :D Congrats on the success of the sale guys.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I'm just glad that there was finally a discount like this. I spent $70 total for both a pack and points and I would've done neither if it weren't for the sale. So have fun with my monies and keep the good stuff coming!
There has been alot of comparison between D3 and Path of Exile. I have come to the conclusion that D3 is a sideline project from a massive company, where POE is the main product from a smaller independant company.

I think the amount of effort continuously going into this amazing game is widening the gap as time goes on,...

Well done Chris and the team. I will support you whenever I can!
RIP wallet
BLAMT!
Enjoyed the podcast. Always nice to see you on there Chris.
I'll rewatch the entire podcast this evening since I missed some bits here and there.

Also thanks for extending the sale period. This leaves me more time to choose what to buy.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"Leo's PvPenis"
You know this is going to follow you for a long time Chris, right?

You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Great podcast and thanks for the sale!

I'd also like to say thanks to the GGG Support for being awesome and dealing with lots of errors during the weekend. Many of us got the infamous "operation timed out" message while purchasing mtxs and you guys fixed my stuff almost instantly :)

"
Zelpo wrote:
RIP wallet
"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by komlosi on Dec 1, 2014, 2:17:26 AM
Podcast: 1 Week CT on Alpha then 1 week on live server.

Yeah let those casuals MMORPG alpha players show that CT is "fine" to follow a 1 week live CT just to show that it's broken after 2h.

If Glacial Hammer and Ice Crits still freeze other players instead of extended chill CT will never work.
CT isn't casual leveling.
CT is mass invasion and use all methods to avoid invasion/RIP when you don't want to be invaded and invade/kill when you are ready.

Oh and of course discard the idea of Hilbert to add a random map invasion. Meaning all dropped maps have random properties and if you open a map of the same name you randomly invade another player.
But it doesn't matter anyway CT never worked over well over 1h.
After 75-90min the CT races were next to empty anyway.

But sure drop maps and keep Hideouts/Daily Missions where you cannot be invaded...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info