[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Cheers for this build. Heres what its good for:

1: Good dps
2: Die to desync
3: Die to desync even you think you can maneuver nicely
4: Die to desync when you think you didnt even get close to the mob pack you were attacking
5: Desync the game of others on party

I recommend this to anyone who enjoy desync. Very hc viable (no sarcasm intented?)
For Leveling gear , can i use this ring
?
I have 2.1 aps for barrage with this wand currently, should i add attack speed from master to the wand (i suppose it might go over 2.2)?

I seem to keep charges up with 14/12 pcoc.

Currently using a +1 tabula, is there any reason to use a 5l voll's?
"
They aren't supposed to be level 1. Its a display error. They are level 20. Working on 21's.

You damage all depends on your APS. Less than 2.2 Probably has more DPS, but more than 2.2 offers better mobility, which I like more currently. Whatever wand you need to get where you want is up to you. I think you'll be attacking really slow and might notice a bit more desynch.

Alright.

I was inquiring mostly because wands with crit, spell dmg and good attack speed look to be somewhat pricey, as a lot of them are also including phys dmg.

Looking at the tree and master crafting, there appears to be ~55-58% or so increased IAS, which means that even a 1.1 wand gets up to 1.65, which, for like 5 chaos (or even a vigl for like 8-10c), might not be too bad, as the alternatives I've seen trend to a few exalts. Vigil is actually looking more and more appealing. Yes, we lose some spell damage, but it's like a 10c wand and gives IAS, good crit and super accuracy, which frees up some money on gear as we wouldn't need so much acc.
Last edited by posterier on Jan 16, 2015, 12:44:47 PM
Am I doing something wrong, I only have like 56% crit chance with barrage with my current equipment and there are no crit chance nodes left to take on the tree as far as I can see... and Im also running into huge mana problems, any suggestions for that?
Thx alot for the answers
IGN: Vortilion
Last edited by Vortilion on Jan 16, 2015, 4:28:27 PM
@Cam
1: Good to hear!
2: Use a faster wand.
3: Use a faster wand.
4: Use a faster wand.
5: Use a faster wand.

Sorry you are struggling so much. Using a faster wand seems to fix the problem you are mentioning.

@Sinnerrr
I don't see why not, but good luck capping your resists! Why do you even need it?

@Nova
Try it. If you need to remove it, you can PM me ingame (I'll be back on Sunday at ~8PM) and I'll do it for free for ya.

@Pip
The only reason to use a 5L Volls over Tabula /w PCoC is if you need massive power charge generation for something like Discharge.

@Post
Vigil can work until you find something better. I've always found a decent wand to use until I could buy something better. Could just be my luck!

@Ring
Are you factoring in Power Charges?

@Vort
No prob!
Thx for the really fast reply and for the very detailed build overall :)
With the max amount of power charges I sit around 90% crit chance actually, so that doesn't seem to be the problem.
My main problem seems to be mana I guess, since I don't do the awesome elesplosions, more like 3 or 4 fireballs firing for each barrage :( Do you have any suggestions?
My gear is this
@Ringlii -

Obviously, I'm not terror, but I don't see any mana regen on your gear at all and you said that your problem seems to be mana.

have you thought of running clarity to help out? Perhaps drop a purity, if you don't need it, for clarity

@Terrornoid -

Terror, would you mind updating us/the front page with a bit of info on Tabula? I just ask because Voll's is listed as mandatory and you had replied to someone else that the only reason to use a 5L voll's over a tab was for discharge. Since a Tabs is only like 1ex or less, it's still cheaper than a 5L voll's, especially one with GGGBX

Thanks!
Last edited by posterier on Jan 17, 2015, 12:32:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info