[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Nice to see another build like shatter chuck & shatter chuck lite. not much difference if any at all.

Advising to use void battery as a single weapon useage is an incredibly poor choice as battery only really shines when you use both. I would just completely remove it as a suggestion.

You also suggest discharge in one of your gem setups which seems counter intuitive since you dont generate permanent power charges. so once discharged they are gone and you gotta build them up again. If using volls sure you get endurance charges so you get 2 discharges and then you gotta build up charges again meaning your dps will be spiky and not sustainable.

All in all I see some small tweaks but i'm not at all impressed with this build - with that in mind though i highly applaud you for trying something different and you should keep tweaking and adjusting.

Have fun out there.

BTW i hope the low fps monoeffect with lowered opacity for discharge soon gets released so builds with discharge would suffer less.
@sielma
No. It doesn't have even remotely a high enough base crit.

@goat
I said I mostly wrote this to direct people from my stream to. I even linked to Killmour's guide out of respect since he was hastier getting his together. There is very little difference, hence why it's still named Shatter Chuck Lite!

I didn't advise to use VB. I said if you had one, you could use it, but a rare is much better.

What do you mean by "permanent power charges"? Discharge always burns charges but since we are using Voll's Protector, we generate another power charge for each Crit we score. When combined with the initial Crit to Cast and another high Crit spell like Ice Spear, it's as close to permanent as you get. I can sustain 6 power charges a large portion of the time even against single targets thanks to Voll's Protector. Voll's Devotion is icing on the cake.

I'm not sure what it's going to take to impress you. This is an Uber capable build that you can start a league fresh with that has one of the highest clear speeds in the game with one of the lowest price points.

Thanks for the input!
Hmm i want to start a new char with this build but I'm not sure which char ist the best choice.

Its really the Shadow now ?

I have no desire at level 8X to remember that would be another charcter that have been the better choice :-)

And which wand is the best choice to craft a starting wand ?
IGN: Vortilion
Last edited by Vortilion on Jan 14, 2015, 3:55:31 PM
@Vort
Shadow or Witch are both equally great.

And as far as wands go, read the wands section. It's a personal preference on where you want your attack speed to lie.
"
I used Glacial Cascade on a 3-Link

Which Gems you use with Glacial Cascade for leveling ?
Added Cold/Added Lightning/Cold Pen
Thats a 4 Link :-)
Any combination of those. I swapped them out.
Terror: Do you keep all of your damage gems at level 1? What's the reason for this if you do?

I was wondering as I saw your stuff and your fireball and AB gems were level 1 in your voll's.

And also, do you think there would be a big dps loss going with something like an omen wand (1.1base aps)? I know you covered the breakpoints, but I was more curious about the damage discrepancies.

Thanks

Last edited by posterier on Jan 16, 2015, 1:59:52 AM
They aren't supposed to be level 1. Its a display error. They are level 20. Working on 21's.

You damage all depends on your APS. Less than 2.2 Probably has more DPS, but more than 2.2 offers better mobility, which I like more currently. Whatever wand you need to get where you want is up to you. I think you'll be attacking really slow and might notice a bit more desynch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info