Black Friday Weekend Sale: 50% off ALL Microtransactions

DAYUM SON!
Just bought the Journeyman supporter pack, this is pretty crazy.

RIP wallet.
Take my money!!!
All my stash tabs are full, so I bought the tab bundle to get more space. Except that all it seemed to do was convert some of my already full remove-only tabs into regular tabs. Those tabs already had items in them, so now I basically have no more space for my new items than I did previously. Very disappointed. Is this intended?
Respect !

And now I almost have a 100 stash tabs :D
"
Meridin wrote:
All my stash tabs are full, so I bought the tab bundle to get more space. Except that all it seemed to do was convert some of my already full remove-only tabs into regular tabs. Those tabs already had items in them, so now I basically have no more space for my new items than I did previously. Very disappointed. Is this intended?

It is intended, but very annoying. They actually tell you to clean up your stash :p
Shut up and take my money
"
Meridin wrote:

This is the reason I won't buy any more stash tabs.
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
"
Meridin wrote:

Saving you the trouble of removing the items from the remove only tabs and putting them into the new tabs.

And you are disappointed?
Casually casual.

"
unrealmack wrote:
Just bought the Journeyman supporter pack, this is pretty crazy.

RIP wallet.

Exactly the same. Got Journeyman pack few days ago and was waiting for some discounts...BAM, Jackpot! RIP 500ish points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info