Black Friday Weekend Sale: 50% off ALL Microtransactions

wow unbelievable
Can't believe they made the tab bundles 50% off, which were normally sold at much less of a discount(18-27% off) because the bundle is already discounted. Welp, time to buy tabs.
Baby, oh baby, glad I bought that extra pack recently!

FFFFUUUUUU-

I bought a Premium Stash Tab bundle less than 24 hours ago figuring that I may as well use up my points before the next league packs are released.

RIP 100 store points aka AUS$12.00ish aka 20ish minutes at work.
This is going to be both cheap AND expensive!

*buys seraph wings*

*prepares to see what else*
"
You gotta be kidding me. i just bought stuff not even 5 minutes before that deal. I hate my Life, aaaahhhh.

"
scalepad wrote:
I bought a skill effect like 15 minutes before the announcement... shit. :(

just contact support
---

...and I'm down to 0 points /o\
when are the new supporter packs coming? ;)
Last edited by storzi on Nov 28, 2014, 4:23:20 AM
I just brought a micro transaction the other day too so put me in the unhappy crowd. However I only had 16 points left and don't see myself ever buying more after feeling yet again shafted by GGG.
Awesome sale, GGG! :)
But I can't byu nothing right now =\ Is this sale is only for a one day? :) And will be another 50% sales in future? :)
"
I just brought a micro transaction the other day too so put me in the unhappy crowd. However I only had 16 points left and don't see myself ever buying more after feeling yet again shafted by GGG.

Character slots discounted to 15 yay :D
am i the only one whose points have disappeared? Website says I have 370 and 0 in game :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info