Black Friday Weekend Sale: 50% off ALL Microtransactions

You can always vendor some junk, what for you keeping items worth less then 1 chaos :P

im glad ggg handled it the way they did
Awesome sale; thank you very much Chris. Keep up the great work.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
why are you doing this...my poor wallet...well, eating is overrated anyways XD
"NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!" - Diablo in his good old times...
"
SmallGiant wrote:
When you don't need something but you buy it just because it's on sale, you don't save anything. You waste your money on something you don't need.

Oh Lord please protect me from this temptation. Keep my credit card in your holy place. Don't let me buy those mtx.

If it was likely you would eventually buy it, anyway, yeah, it's a savings. Just go with it. Also, I'm liking the detailed info on the Supporter Pack upgrades. Now we know exactly what we'll get, and for how much. Makes deciding what to do easier. Finally, this is the right time to go big. If you're gonna be buying MTX through the next year or so, anyway, might as well buy 'em now. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
sidtherat wrote:
abusing removeonly tabs as shop space was one of the most disgusting activities ive ever seen while gaming..

im glad ggg handled it the way they did

Really ? have you been like gaming for a week now or ?

Ah you were being sarcastic. Your joke went right over my head man. Sorry my bad :D
Yowza!
Couldn't resist and upgraded. Just had to spend over 400 points on pets and stuff :)

Thanks a bunch, GGG! Hope the day really pays off for you!
May your maps be bountiful, exile
woooooow!!!!
very cooool!)
Dude... Dude. Duuuuuuuuude.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
goodbye money!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type