Mathil's Crit Elemental Buzzsaw (2.0 Uber Viable)

Howdy, started this build about a week ago now.. I'm currently lvl 84, only 56% crit chance and 11k dmg with no charges and 77% crit with 14-15k dmg with charges.. seems like it has pretty decent clear speed when i get my charges up and some momentum going but other than that I gotta say I'm a little underwhelmed with the build all in all.. It's fun, kind of a pain to gear though.

Gear
Spoiler

Side note: anyone have opinions on that dagger? is it worth a multi-mod with crit chance and weapon ele damage?

Tree (for those who are curious)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QMeBiMILg5ID6sRlha_Fy8ZihmOGjgajx9BJpUnLyoLKjgqTSzhLYM1kjY9PC0_J0cGSshM_1FMUzVVS1XWV-Jd8mHiY0Nk52aeaPJuqm-ecFJwVnDVdwd35X1bfXV944CkgpuDCYcTidOMC4w2kBuQVZcGmhObjZu1nKSiAKc0qW6sR6xmr2yv67VItfK3Prk-uXy748AawzrEosauykrTfth22L3b1OFz44TlGew47LDtIO2D8B_y4fPq9tr2_PrS-wn-Cv66
Hey if i have a 6L belly would i be a able to run uber better?
Call me stupid, but I am a little bit confused. Is it Shadow or Ranger build? Cause i see two trees posted here and both look kinda different.
"
Wauukeen wrote:
Call me stupid, but I am a little bit confused. Is it Shadow or Ranger build? Cause i see two trees posted here and both look kinda different.

You can play as both, the build is however a little bit stronger as a Ranger imo.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
I thought the "Disemboweling node" did not work with ST?
"
G3nobee56 wrote:
I thought the "Disemboweling node" did not work with ST?

It got patched and now does not work anymore with ST.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
isn't the disemboweling circle ( next to res tech) just wasted points, if your main attack is spec throw?!
"
phips_ger wrote:
isn't the disemboweling circle ( next to res tech) just wasted points, if your main attack is spec throw?!

ofc. at the start of 1.3 it worked for ST so he skilled it. It got fixed a few weeks later. these are wasted points on ele crit st but you can use Static Strike/cyclone with it eg.

i dont think he edited tree on this since he was playing other builds.
just finished 4/4 in the 1mhc league with the ranger build, dps was low for a while but really picked up as i neared 80, was a lot of fun. thanks!
The tree link in OP is now melee-centered aka completely unviable for actual spectral throw. If someone could link me to something I'd appreciate it, I have no idea where to go after the scion life nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info