Mathil's Crit Elemental Buzzsaw (2.0 Uber Viable)

Hey Mathil you sexy beast, How much dps do you recommend before attempting uber? I have a few more levels before I try and need to finish upgrading a few pieces of gear. Im just wondering around what kind of dps I need to expect to take down uber.

Thanks
I started this build a few weeks ago and enjoy it alot! I had had some currency to spend so I bought a few good pieces and crafted my dagger. Currently overcapped crit with 4PC and with 587 crit damage I'm clearing very fast. Made some adjustments in the tree, because I needed more attack speed.

Current tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgSzBiMOSA-rEZYWvxmKGjgajx9BJpUnLyoLKjgqTSzhLYM1kjY9Oyg8LT8nRtdHBkrITP9RTFM1VUtXKVfiXfJgQ2HiY0No8myMbj1uqm-ecFJwVnDVcYVyqXcHd-V9W33jgpuDCYcTidOMC4w2kBuQVZJ9lwaYb5oTm7WcpJ2qogCpbqxHrGavbLFCtUi18rc-uT65fMAawGbDOsSixPbGrspK2HbYvdvU3CPhc-OE5c_sOOyw7SDwH_Lh8xHz6vba9zL7Cf4K

Currently level 84 and 21k LMP dps without PC

Current gear:
Spoiler

My plan is to go for the attspeed notes next to vaal pact and after that inner force. Is there anyone with some advice about inner force? It will cost me 6 notes for 21% effectiveness. Have currently 2 heralds and 2 aura's. Also what else can I do to improve my build (apart from buying mirrored gear and stuff)

Mathil thanks for your build! you're awesome
Last edited by achmanhoudtocho on Feb 2, 2015, 11:39:06 AM
This build got nerfed in 1.3.1 as disemboweling no longer works with spectral throw.
Yup, he's right... Just checked on the tree

Now what do? =/
Where does it state disemboweling no longer works? If we can't use disembowling anymore, wouldnt it be great to spend the 6-7 points to take ondars guile.

Also, I want to run this on bloodlines. Would it be viable in a 5L if I remove faster attacks for life leech?

I'd go like this then. Remove 8 points from disemboweling wheel and take ondars guile, life + life on kill at hired killer, and maybe vaal pact! Extra levels I would take the life and flask nodes under the evasion wheel...

Toughts? This is for bloodlines. For standard u could take more ele dmg at templar...

Tree:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIA7YMILpuNAF4ZjtN-_rp9dcSiu-MqTUrIPyfYvTWStfJuqv4KPC3Grrc-8B-iAASzgpvtIOFzd-VX4icv7DiQVRo4VUth4iaVFr-MNh9BAx4GI7VIcFIqC_PqcNWJ0w5IXfLYdkcG8uFjQ33jLOGsZrk-kBsRlpoTcFbb1BqP9tr7CRmKLYOXBlM1m7UPq8pKwzqsR1FMfVvAZoMJb553B4cTnKT-j-OENj25fIwL7LBsjJ2qYqxo8q9sTP8YXTzvr-vA40tX8bPWin8rd9dW-u4O73oqOKlu

Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Last edited by Chickenlal on Feb 3, 2015, 8:20:47 AM
I can't find it stated anywhere, but I tried it about a hour ago and it didn't add any crit to my spec throw but it added correctly to molten strike.

I just finished getting all the way to that side of the tree too >.<
I might just go pure molten strike at this point...
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
I can't find it stated anywhere, but I tried it about a hour ago and it didn't add any crit to my spec throw but it added correctly to molten strike.

I just finished getting all the way to that side of the tree too >.<
I might just go pure molten strike at this point...

I eddited my post above with toughts and tree. Check it out
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Now whit new 1.3.1 how many DPS have this build whit 5L (no PC)?
Last edited by padsi on Feb 3, 2015, 6:58:31 PM
Wow, my char got nerfed hard, i used to have 22k dps with disembowling, but now i have 18k. I decided to respec the 7 points and put them into inner force and the last point into a health node. Im back to 21.5k dps, but my crit chance with 5 power charges is now only 75%, whereas before it hit 90%; my crit multi is still relatively high, with 492. But still, now i will not crit as much as that much sucks, I definitely need to try to switch into maligaro's.
I respecced into cyclone from spectral throw because of the disemboweling nerf. Had to make some pretty substantial changes because I used the ranger instead of shadow. The cyclone build is really amazing. AoE is fairly limited because of low range of daggers but the damage output is really good. Abyssus is a huge damage boost and survivability doesn't suffer much because of vaal pact, although the character is susceptible to sudden death from high phys hits (touch of god, flicker spiders, vaal fallen...) but with a bit of caution it doesn't happen often.

Mathil really did good job with these builds, however, some tips on how to take down the atziri trio would be much appreciated. I started farming atziri and I'm having serious trouble doing the trio. Trash mobs between the bosses, oversouls and atziri are smooth sailing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info