Mathil's Crit Elemental Buzzsaw (2.0 Uber Viable)

"
candoerfer wrote:
Your gear doesn't have a single WED mod.

yep it's true..but is it SO important?I mean..adding for example 60-70 wed on rings, does it change so much?they are 60 wed in the middle of over 190% wed/proj dmg from passive.. Can they change so much?
"
Corsal8 wrote:
"
candoerfer wrote:

yep it's true..but is it SO important?I mean..adding for example 60-70 wed on rings, does it change so much?they are 60 wed in the middle of over 190% wed/proj dmg from passive.. Can they change so much?

Yes, right now, I'm at 19.6k dps w/o charges and about 22k with. If you take away all my WED on my gear, which is about 109% (still could go better), you will take about 4-5k dps (didn't calculate, just estimation), so WED is a very big part of your gear.
Last edited by deM0n4lif on Jan 25, 2015, 2:31:10 PM
"
deM0n4lif wrote:
"
Corsal8 wrote:
"
candoerfer wrote:

Yes, right now, I'm at 19.6k dps w/o charges and about 22k with. If you take away all my WED on my gear, which is about 109% (still could go better), you will take about 4-5k dps (didn't calculate, just estimation), so WED is a very big part of your gear.

Ok very thx :)!! I'll try to improve my equip :)!!
Can u maybe link me ur gear plz??So that i have another meter to compare mine with urs and mathil's one :)!! Thx again :)!!

I have 65.6% crit chance w/o charges and 87% with 5 charges. I still need a better dagger, and I'm trying to change to maligaro's, however, gearing my rings and amulets have been proving to bit hard. A lot of your damage also comes from quality gems too, so dont forget to grind.

Also, i have 4.7k health at 89.

Dont worry for now, at your level, I had around the same damage. Made me switch to static strike, which proved to be a lot better at that lv, doing atziri deathless. But switched back cause I thought st was better overall
Last edited by deM0n4lif on Jan 25, 2015, 4:20:04 PM
"
deM0n4lif wrote:

I have 65.6% crit chance w/o charges and 87% with 5 charges. I still need a better dagger, and I'm trying to change to maligaro's, however, gearing my rings and amulets have been proving to bit hard. A lot of your damage also comes from quality gems too, so dont forget to grind.

Dont worry for now, at your level, I had around the same damage. Made me switch to static strike, which proved to be a lot better at that lv, doing atziri deathless. But switched back cause I thought st was better overall

Very thx for infos :)!!i've upgraded a little my equip to have some more wed... now got:

Still have to upgrade one ring and amulet.. Then i should be fine with wed i hope :)!! Atm got 16.5 k charged (LMP).. Hope to hit highter value with 24% faster attack speed from gems quality, aura level, 5th power charge and aura level :)!! Last question. Dagger is already fine or i need to take one with 2 attack per second? Cuz i've take it cuz of 204 edps but dunno if it is the best choice atm :)!! Thx again for infos :)!!
Last edited by Corsal8 on Jan 25, 2015, 11:41:11 PM
"
Corsal8 wrote:
"
deM0n4lif wrote:

Very thx for infos :)!!i've upgraded a little my equip to have some more wed... now got:

Still have to upgrade one ring and amulet.. Then i should be fine with wed i hope :)!! Atm got 16.5 k charged (LMP).. Hope to hit highter value with 24% faster attack speed from gems quality, aura level, 5th power charge and aura level :)!! Last question. Dagger is already fine or i need to take one with 2 attack per second? Cuz i've take it cuz of 204 edps but dunno if it is the best choice atm :)!! Thx again for infos :)!!

Your dagger definitely needs upgrading. Being an elemental char, you want to attack as fast as you can. Your crit is also very low, it's best if its over 9, but thats very hard to get and expensive. I've been saving some currency to get one for myself, could have bought a beastly one a week back, but someone beat me to it. I've been on a lookout for a better on. But yes, you need to upgrade that weapon.
"
deM0n4lif wrote:
"
Corsal8 wrote:
"
deM0n4lif wrote:

Your dagger definitely needs upgrading. Being an elemental char, you want to attack as fast as you can. Your crit is also very low, it's best if its over 9, but thats very hard to get and expensive. I've been saving some currency to get one for myself, could have bought a beastly one a week back, but someone beat me to it. I've been on a lookout for a better on. But yes, you need to upgrade that weapon.

Oki :)!!Very very thx for advices :)!!I've just updated the gems and next step will be the dagger :)!!thx a lot again :)!!
Is this build still decent? There was a lot of debate a couple pages back and I didn't see a general consensus. Also, can we grab acrobatics and PA? I'd really like to go pure eva
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
Is this build still decent? There was a lot of debate a couple pages back and I didn't see a general consensus. Also, can we grab acrobatics and PA? I'd really like to go pure eva

It still is very good build, but you do need to invest a bit more into gear to get high dps. I'm currently at 19k LMP at level 88 without charges with this gear:

To note; My gems are level 19 so there is plenty of dps still to be gained.
Last edited by Urosmies on Jan 30, 2015, 11:12:53 AM
OK great, I'm glad to hear things are still going well because I got my character into merc yesterday. Gonna try and craft up a vagan's dagger asap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info